“Beautiful House”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cacie E
Florence, South Carolina
“Beautiful House”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The overall presentation of the house was beautiful but it was extremely hard to get in touch with the owners. I was not informed that the hot tub would not be working when I got there and it was difficult to get access to the WiFi. Overall me and my group had a wonderful time but customer service needs to improve. I would definitely book this house again just need better communication.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing