My wife and I stayed at Cap Est in October 2010 (yes I know that was some time ago!) and will never forget this place. While it was out of season and we came as a package from American Airlines, we were treated as the 'only' guests that the Resort had. Staff were without fault, some spoke English (why do 'guests' go to a different country and then expect everyone to speak English), food was well presented and quietly served in ocean view spaces. The beach bar is...a beach bar. The sea was clean and clear. Getting around the island, yes you do need a car, but with so many great places to see, why are you just drinking in the bar...get out and view another country.
Going back...you bet yer! , why,? because as you read down the other comments below, note that the manager has tried to answer everyone, now that's customer service (NOTE: I have NO connection of any sort to Cap Est, Martinique or American Airlines)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A garden of Eden: luxury, relation, well-being! On Martinique's eastern coast, between Le Francois and Le Vauclin, 16 miles from the international airport. 50 Suites for day-to-day and dream living, over 18 villas. 2 restaurants (lagoon and a la carte), lounge-bar, meeting room, large swimming pool, white sand beach, Spa in exclusive partnership with Guerlain, Kite surfing, day trip motor boating, windsurfing, little catamarans, tennis court, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Hotel Le Francois
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort And Spa
- Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa Martinique/Le Francois