“Nice place!”
Review of Le Qg

Le Qg
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Lovely place just on the beach in Sousse..we went there for dinner..the ambience was perfect as the singer has a beautiful voice, he played beautiful old songs and delighted our 3 hours stay..Food was just good..Recommend!

Reviewed August 15, 2016

It is so far the best option for food,location,service restaurant in Sousse, and Sahel in General. lot of tastes, with excellent view over the beach. in Some weekend there is lot of well organized events to enjoy lot of fun.

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Lunch or dinner in front of the beautiful sea of sousse-tunis.
Good meal and good services.
The service is not very fast but you don't feel the time as the view is very nice

Reviewed March 22, 2016

I've been travelling to tunisia for the last fifteen years,& i can say without a doubt this is the best restaurant i have ever been to.

The food was exellent & the service was the same.My wife(who is tunisian) & myself were that impressed we ruturned the next day for lunch,which was of the same standard.

Incredibly good value for money.Can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

Loved this restaurant. Went here for my boyfriend's birthday dinner and had a gorgeous fillet steak with mushroom and he choose a seafood dish. Mixed fruit to finish (first time I've eaten cactus fruit) and washed it all down with a bottle of my favourite Tunisian white wine, Magon. Staff were very professional and polite. A fairly upmarket restaurant and very good prices. I'm definitely going back next visit