Stayed for two weeks at the Mayor Capo di Corfu in late August/early September 2017. Accommodation (block 33, ground floor) was fantastic - immaculately clean room and beautiful balcony with views over the gardens and actually had glimpses of the sea also. Great air conditioning which we really needed at night time. Extensive and very well kept gardens, lovely to walk through, daytime or evening. Right beside the quiet and peaceful Luna Rosa restaurant, which we tended to go to for breakfast and lunch. As with Luna Rosa and the main Arete restaurant, the variety and quality of food was excellent and ALL the staff could not have been more helpful, polite and friendly. The reception and bar staff were also really lovely and the Thea bar, with its amazing outdoor 'deck' was very pleasant in the evening - we were always really well looked after. Quiet enough that families could enjoy playing boardgames, cards, etc, but still had a lovely ambience. The livelier entertainment was around the pool bar area and there was a theatre in which there were several fantastic kids' productions, fun all round. The beach and the view across to the mountains of the mainland were fantastic and the very comfy sunbeds and parasols were all included and even had a delightful boardwalk to make it easier to get around on the very hot sand!! Everything you could think of was there for your convenience. For us, the icing on the cake, was the superbly placed tennis court, right beside the beach, which we made great use of!! EVERY member of staff was delightful and they all worked so hard to make your holiday an absolute pleasure. Special mention to Leonides in the Luna Rosa, a lovely young man who would be an asset to any hotel business. All in all, pretty perfect holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An endless entertainment and relaxation heaven , especially designed for families and couples , awaits at Mayor Capo Di Corfu. Our modern facilities , contemporary design and exclusive services promise an intergrated accomodation experience , for all family members , in a unique scenery of natural beauty and the most astonishing Ionian Sea View. Mayor Capo Di Corfu is located on the South part of the island , 2 kilometers from Lefkimmi , in Agios Petros. Within majestic greenish gardens and in front of a golden , sandy beach , you can create the best memories of your vacation along with your loved ones , to take back home. Here , every member of the family can enjoy relaxation , entertainment and the confort of their dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayor Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Mayor Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi