Free cancellation until 03/08
US$87
US$145
US$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$223
US$107
Chateau de Cavanac(Cavanac)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$96
Priceline
La Moneze Basse(Limoux)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsother guestsperfect hostswonderful breakfastan aperitifnothing is too much troublewelcoming placelittle extraslong weekendgroup of friendsbeyond expectationsat homecouple of nightsfantastic viewslocal knowledgeperfect place to stayprivilege of stayingbeautiful place
Reviewed October 15, 2017

This B&B is excellent. My husband and I stayed here for a couple of nights on our way back from Spain because it had good reviews and is close to Carcasonne for a visit (I am a Kate Moss fan). We were expecting to go out for dinner but John asked us if we would like to eat with them and the two other guests, which we accepted. We all met for an aperitif and nibbles, followed by a three course meal with wine plus cheese and a coffee. The meal was superb - beautifully presented and tasty food. We had a brilliant evening.

Breakfast the following day was amazing, being both healthy and tasty. We accepted the offer of another meal in the evening, it would have been stupid not to! It was just the four of us and again it was a delicious meal and a really enjoyable evening. After another tasty breakfast the following day we were really sorry to leave.

I am allergic to Wheat and a lot of other foods and follow a low FODMAP diet as closely as possible. Maureen went out of her way to tailor the meals for me so that not only did I enjoy eating the food but I felt comfortable afterwards.

We definitely recommend the Domain St. George. Thank you, guys for a lovely stay in your home.

Room Tip: our room was very quiiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017

What a wonderful place. John and Maureen and welcoming hosts and you feel like friends of the family. The room was great and the bed comfortable. We opted to eat dinner with them and it was fantastic - Maureen is a great cook. Breakfast has to be seen to be believed - the best ever. Lovely and peaceful, would return.

Room Tip: Any room would be good.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017

The Taylors are wonderful hosts. Home-made breakfasts were memorable. Sunset at the pool overlooking vineyards is worthy of a postcard. Well provisioned. Everything is immaculate. Out of town and in the vineyards -- a little hard to find; need a car to get there.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

I booked Domaine St George for my boyfriend and I for a relaxing couple of days and it didn't disappoint. Wonderful breakfast, fantastic views and lovely hosts. I can't wait to come back! Thank you Maureen and John for a lovely stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2017

We were welcomed by Maureen and John and made extremely comfortable in their lovely home. They couldn't do more to make your stay enjoyable with every little thing from a beautiful room and a wonderful breakfast thought about in detail . We would have loved to stay longer than the one night. It is well situated for visiting the area from Carcasonne to the canyons of the Aude.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple