“Wonderful Property”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mhouse01
Hannover, Germany
“Wonderful Property”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This home is a wonderful villa with a impressive view over the sea and the bay of Aliki.

We enjoyed our stay very much in July 2013.

The furnishing is very tasteful and shows a sense of design.

We have often used the beautiful pool, or have bathed in the sea directly below the pool.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Minnowist
“An amazing week in an amazing place”
Reviewed 12 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

My partner and I stayed here for a week in late September. We were a little apprehensive when we arrived, as you never know whether pictures accurately represent the actual place. These pictures do not - reality is even better (my pictures, sadly, suffer from the same problem.)

The house and the location are ideal. The house is lovely, with simple and charming decorations and the landscaping completely suits the surroundings. I love to cook, and the kitchen was well supplied, with the bonus of the grill down by the pool (where we grilled fish we bought that morning in the village, which is a 10-15 minute walk away).

The pool and pool were a perfect place to relax, and there is a nice secluded beach where you can snorkel about a 10 minute walk away. We walked all though the Makria Miti area, and I had looked at all of the rentals in the area before we left, and we were convinced that this place had the best combination of amenities and location and were extremely happy with our choice.

The owner and the property manager are fantastic - very accommodating and helpful and both went beyond the call of duty for us!

I have stayed in holiday rentals all around Europe and in Mexico, and this was by far the best experience.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway

Reviewed 22 April 2012 for a stay in June 2011

Detroit
Reviewed 16 April 2012 for a stay in August 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;