See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Just back from spending our second year at amazona, we are definitely heading back next year again. Lefterri and vivi, go all out to make your stay as comfortable and welcoming as possible. There are play areas for children, which are on grass, beautiful gardens with nooks and crannies to escape and completely relax in, and a very relaxed bar for a lovely chilled afternoon or evening. Lots of great things hiding in the trees, hammocks, swings etc., even a tree house. Plus not too far from beach. The chlorine free pool, clinched it for me, my skin reacts badly to chlorine, so a real bonus for me to be able to lounge about in the pool for as long as I want. We have found our piece of heaven on this paradise island

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed September 15, 2015

It was a nice place to stay. Spartia, where Amazona is located, is really nice. Well organized garden with the typically flowers and there is a pool too. The owner are welcoming. There are also table tennis, children's play. Argostoli, the main city is close with it.

Room Tip: Lovely place
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anjeza H
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

Lefteris and Vivi are the best hosts you could ever wish for. The apartments are quiet and well furnished. The atmosphere of the place is excellent. We loved our time here and wish to go back again next year. If you tell Lefteris what you want to eat, he prepares it on the grill - all to perfection. The vegatables are from his garden and he encourages guest to eat the fruit from his trees. We fell in love with the place and especially our hosts.
Forget the horror stories about the financial situation in Greece. Yes, life will be difficult for them, but they do not let their problems cloud your holiday. They are open, warm and giving people.
I cannot praise Lefteris and Vivi enough. We have left some really great friends and we will be back.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2014

The apartments & studios are hidden away in the quiet village of Spartia. Yet, you are only 20 minutes or so drive from the main town of Argostoli. We stayed in a ground floor studio with a terrace. The pool and gardens are beautifully kept. There are also other on-site facilities e.g. table tennis and children's play area. The owners, Lefteris and Vivi, are so kind and welcoming. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank 13KEL
Reviewed October 4, 2012

i am absolutely delighted to see other very positive reviews about the Amazona apartments. I stayed her ten years ago before I became a member on trip advisor. The place was great then and I cannot fault the delightful family who built and owned the apartments. Whilst staying ther I was rushed into hospital and had to undergo an operation to remove my appendix. Lefteris the owner and his wife cooked for my husband, and came to visit me in hospital.... And we had only known them for two days.

I have listed my visit as November 2011 but clearly it was before that as outlined above.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple