“Unique Greek experience”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Mikri Vigla
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Unique Greek experience”
Reviewed 29 September 2011

As in life the least accessible is always the most rewarding – and so it is with Naxos. A beautiful Greek island set between Mykonos and Santorini. Arriving by ferry into the magnificent Old Venetian port of Naxos town is just the first of many unique experiences.
Mikri Vigla which is as one of the most spectacular beaches in the Cyclades is a perfect place to stay. Coralli Beach Apartments is an ideal choice for seasoned travelers who wish to enjoy some of the best swimming and walking the island has to offer.
Mario (who speaks many languages) and his father George are willing to give assistance and advice to ensure your stay is as rewarding as possible. You will be spoilt for choice of authentic Greek taverns within walking distance of these stunning apartments which are set in beautiful gardens with breathtaking unspoilt view of the sea. The peace and tranquility of this special place will stay with you forever.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Susan M

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We arrived late in the season - our host Mario greeted us and provided us with lots of information about the area. We had a car - which I would recommend in order to see the island properly. The hotel is very clean, quiet and well equipped. Although we bought some groceries and made our own coffee in the morning (which we drank on our balcony overlooking the beach) there was a great restaurant (both food and prices) just a very short walk away. I was totally shocked the first time I saw the beach - we had it virtually to ourselves. The water clear and beautiful and the temperature was perfect and refreshing. Our weather was wonderful - a bit of a breeze each day was perfect with the 28 to 30 degree weather.

Having a car we did a lot of traveling and were able to see many of the quaint and unique local villages. Farming, cows, sheeps, goats, pigs, and fruit. The food here is great - lots of local cheese, fresh vegetables - tomatoes, eggplants, peppers.

The hotel itself is in a very quiet and pretty rural setting. We thoroughly enjoyed the peaceful setting and amazing beaches. I hope to return some day.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Debbie S
Milan
Reviewed 27 August 2011

We spent 14 days at Coralli Beach, and everything was just perfect.
Apartments are large and confortable,right on the beach.
There is even a playground for kids!
Definitively the best choice in Mikri Vigla....and therefore in Naxos.
All this, plus the friendly professionality of SuperMario!
Grazie mille Mario!
Renato, Marina and Tommaso

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
10 Thank ReCur61
Seymour, Connecticut
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I just got married and stayed at Coralli for 7 days as part of my honeymoon. We ranked our hotels on the way home because we were bored, and felt Coralli was the overall best based on views, service, the room, the location, and the price (We also stayed at places in Athens, Nafplio, and Santorini all of which were great, and I'll be reviewing them also, but they just didn't have the total package as Coralli did in our opinion.)

Our main thing was that we wanted a hotel that was right on the beach and had a view of the sea. We got both, as the hotel right on it and the view was amazing. The beach is one of the better ones we visited on Naxos. The water is crystal clear and also has a bar that on it. If you like wind sports, you can walk to beach that's about 200m away, but is separated from the calm beach by a large rock/hill formation.

The location is great not only because of the views, but also because it's near all the best beaches in Naxos. Also, there are probably 6 restaurants that are all within walking distance.

The owner Mario is great. He was very quick to reply to questions I had before we arrived, and when we arrived he could not have been more helpful. He lets you use his laptop if you don't have something to go on the internet, and he even got my laundry done for me for free (the place I stayed in Nafplio charged me 8 euros. He gave us great advice on places to see, things to do, and where to eat. He also prived us with beach chairs for free, which we took to every beach we went to.

Our room was perfect. We had our own balcony that had both a view of the sea and a view of the hillside. It was clean, spacious, and had a refrigerator and stove in it. (There is a little Supermarket within walking distance that you can pick up things at.

The price was more than fair. My wife and I both said we would have gladly paid more.

If anyone has any questions, please send me a message. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

Mike

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank CoachCollins
Bergen, Norway
Reviewed 3 July 2011

If you look for a quiet and relaxed holiday on a Greek island I will highly recommend Mikri Vigla and Coralli Beach Apartments. My family (wife and daughter 6 y/o) and I returned yesterday from a wondeful week at Coralli. The hotel is situated a few minutes walk from one of the nicest beaches we've been to in Greece. The room we stayed in was nice and very clean and the hotel owner and his family very friendly and helpful.
Erik H, Askøy, Norway

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
11 Thank erikhage
auckland new zealand
Reviewed 18 December 2010

The kids who are kite surfers suggested that we spend some time at the end of our trip in Europe to chill out at Corelli beach apartments. We spent a wonderful 12 days enjoying the sun, sand and the tavernas. The fact that there are 2 beaches within walking distance which ever way the wind blows you always have a shelterd beach.
There are several handy local shops and tavernas. if you have time rent a car like we did and enjoy the sights of this big inexpensive island.
Our hosts Mario and family were friendly.helpful and very hospitable.
We had a wonderful stay and would definitely recommend Corelli Beach apartments.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
7 Thank veronica53
London
Reviewed 17 June 2009

I've stayed here last year with my son (13 years) and loved every minute of it.
The accomodation is absolutely spotless, generous in size, excellent beach and one of the best tavernas as near as you'd want them to be. The owners are very friendly and forthcoming.
The beach is very very clean and it all is very relaxing and peaceful, the atmosphere makes you re-evaluate your life back home.
If you need a little bit of live drama, walk to the nearby bay (2 minutes walk) where kite windsurfing is the order of the day, and enjoy action. Don't forget to breathe!
Awesome in every sense.
I will definitely be returning to this place again; this year life takes me to another part of Greece (of course, summer is not summer without Greece) but I will definitely be back soon.

Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
4.4 km away
Faros Villa
Faros Villa
#1 of 123 in Naxos

Been to Coralli Beach Apartments? Share your experiences!