Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was perfect for my stay in Die. The hotel is located on the main street of Die, within a few minute walk from the train station. There is grocery store and a couple of restaurants near by.

My room was clean and cosy.

The breakfast costs 8.5 euros and it includes scrambled eggs, coffee/tea/hot chocolate, pastries, cereals, fruits and bread. I loved the breakfast.

The staff of the hotel is very friendly and helpful, I will definitely stay there also next time when visiting Die! I went to hike there, and it is possible to reach some nice trails from the hotel by foot, but be prepared to walk 30-60 mins to reach them.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2018

This hotel is great value and is located in the Main Street in Die. It may be a little basic but the rooms were clean and tidy and it is always nice to stay in an authentic building that is pat of the town’s architectural heritage rather than a new building that is not sympathetic to the town. The staff were very welcoming and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank David R
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Unsure of what we would end up with as there are 30+ attending the wedding of Cassandra and Nico. No need to worry..the room, and I only speak from my experience, was immaculately clean. The staff, friendly and always ready to help. Breakfast was more than adequate and plentiful. Smack dab in the center of Die...merci..merci!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Relatively basic rooms but huge bathroom dragged my ranking down to 3 star. But no real complaints about this hotel. Friendly staff; fine for an overnight passing through.
Although in a vehicle access limited street, we were able to drive up to hotel after 3pm and parked right outside.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night on a cycling tour, with breakfast. The staff were welcoming and helpful with bike storage. The rooms were clean and bright and we loved the sunken bath! Very good value compared to other places we have stayed in the region and a pleasant and very central hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017