“Wonderful!”
Review of Casa Velha

Casa Velha
Reserve with
Casa Velha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$9 - US$14
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The enjoyment of a fine meal here is not limited to just your taste buds - the whole experience is to be savoured and enjoyed. Summer dining at Casa Velha is on the gorgeous patio. Fabulous food, sunsets and starlight, and magnificent views across the lake. An experience that is hard to beat.
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Lovely place. Sits next door to Bovino and so so different.

Beautiful patio garden dining with views.

Service exceptional.

The food is amazing. We took the four course set menu and we loved it. One little hiccup along the way quickly resolved.

Delicate courses lamb noisettes were delicious. We changed the set dessert and were very happy. Profiteroles like you have never tasted and chocolate cake with Grán Marnier sauce, ah-mazing!

So nice. We will be back.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

We had the most wonderful dinner.
The atmosphere was quaint in a beautiful terrace with great service
I had delicious Carabinero and really good foie.
Desserts were so good! Profiteroles with pistachio ice cream
We definitely want to come back but apparently one needs to reserve plenty of time in advance

Reviewed June 26, 2016

My wife took me and two friends to Casa Velha for my birthday and we had an excellent night and I must say, having ate steak in at least 8 local restaurants I would put their meat at the top of my list. Service was very good and the sommelier helped me to select some nice wines at reasonable prices. Well worth a visit for special occasions.

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

Definitely recommend sitting outside, especially during sunset. Food was very good, service was great and the staff very attentive. Deserts were delicious!

Reviewed June 10, 2016 via mobile

This is a fab restaurant. We had prawns to start and then the rib eye steak. The Desert is a must have. We had the apple tart. It was the most amazing thing. Really go this restaurant.