See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2016

I had a 1 bedroom apartment, it has 5 single beds, a large balcony, ample space and was spotlessly clean in a great location and had recently been painted. It was very dated it has not been updated in probably 15 years, the balcony furniture was yellow from the sun and the table rusty. But if you get a good deal it's fine. Be aware you are unable to check in until 4, which is pretty late.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2015

We paid £35.00 a night so need to be realistic about expectations.
Good location close to beach supermarket and restaurants.
Inconvenient opening hours at reception we spent our first day wandering the streets !
Room basic , pillow horrendous like a plastic bag filled with cotton balls still suffering with sore neck and back 2 weeks later !
Bathroom ancient and really in need of upgrading and a good clean !
Kitchen literally had 2 of everything .
Good terrace area.
Really noisy at all times of day. My advice go to the beach and bring your own pillow

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2015

I knew this was in no way an upmarket establishment when I went to the ladies toilet in reception and there is no toilet seat or soap, pretty disgusting really.
Although the apartment was large, it was dark and smelly. The bath was badly stained and water from the shower went everywhere.
The noise is atrocious, all night every night for seven days we were treated to doors banging, shouting, someone in the apartment above us walking around in what sounded like hobnailed boots and more- use your imagination !
The cleaners are the worst I have ever come accross in the Algarve.
The kitchen stank and I wouldn't cook in it.
The only saving grace is the location. Pool nasty.

Room tip: There are none.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank marytexKendal
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

I have been coming to this area for 14 years now, and this is my fist experience in this accommodation. After paying €800 for a week (almost) I am fairly upset.

We checked in, and the accommodation is large, so far so good. After that it went downhill
, the rooms are totally unsecure and the maids insist in leaving the room open, especially the patio doors - twice in a week, the manager (who appears to say he is a Buddhist , so does not care) just shrugs.

My main concern is the patio doors being left open on the ground floor, the cleaners that start at 8am and finish around 5pm (you need to be out all day), yet they clean nothing really and do not replenish the toilet paper, and the loud people that party till the sun comes up, and trust me you can hear everything.

Anyway, a totally over priced hostel pretending to be up market accommodation that the cat could break into.

You would be wise to shop around, for that price there is so much better to be had

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kendal T
Reviewed March 9, 2015

Pros: It was excellent place for couple of days in the algarve region. Rooms were spaceous and cozy. Well equipped. Receptionist was very helpful and nice. Overall great experience.

Cons: Some may not like the location. Getting to the beach takes like 10 minutes and it is a way down. Getting back may cause some problems for less fit. Lack of a/c - it wasnt that bad in september, but I cannot imagine how hard the night can get during high season over there.

Date of stay: August 2014