All reviews villa host lang co lagoon villa thai restaurant golf course private pool attentive service special thanks da nang airport destination dining front office manager an unforgettable experience golf club sister property world class quality of food level of service
Reviewed November 15, 2015

The staffs from manager, villa host all the way to maintenance, are so accommodating,
friendly and helpful. They treat and make you feel like royalty. They are so attentive and respond so fast that make you feel as if they can read your mind. The room, the bed and the decoration ( we got a pair of swans make of towel surrounded by flower and then with the word LOVE made of pedals of red roses.) are all exceptional. We have stayed in other resorts of the Banyan Tree Group which are 5 star resorts and We totally enjoyed our stay in Banyan Tree Lang Co and would rate it 5 star of the 5 star.
Banyan Tree Lang Co and

Room Tip: Villa with private pool and beach view
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Jose Luis B, Hotel Manager at Banyan Tree Lang Co, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2015

Dear 333lee01,

Our biggest satisfaction is to know that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us in Banyan Tree Lăng Cô. On behalf of our associates, thank you for sharing your feedback during your stay and with the community of TripAdvisor after your holidays.

We are happy to learn that your experience was as great as previous experiences in other Banyan Tree properties. Coming from such a well-traveled person like yourself, we cannot express how much we thank your loyalty and contributions to our brand throughout the years.

Thank you also so much for having recognized the efforts of attentive and friendly "mindreaders" associates. They all are touched by your feedback and hope you know that it was a pleasure an honor to have you with us.

Dear 333lee01, we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Sanctuary for the Senses soon in the near future.

With my very best regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2015

Spectacular view at the deck of hill side villa. Villa itself is very comfortable and spacious, You can overlook the whole coast line of the Laguna beach. Delicious Thai food was served at Saffron restaurant, we tried twice. In Villa BBQ was good and the two staffs served us were excellent too. We love the golf, spa, private pool......

Ms Dang and Ms Thuy, they were truly professional that made our trip perfect. We saw smiles on every staff all the times that made us smile too . Thank you Banyan, we will be back!

Room Tip: Hill Side Villa
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Jose Luis B, Hotel Manager at Banyan Tree Lang Co, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2015

Dear 0330mak,

Thank you for choosing Banyan Tree Lăng Cô for your romantic vacation to Central Vietnam. We are pleased to know your overall visit was so enjoyable, and the entire team and I appreciate and value your encouraging feedback that help us to maintain our ongoing mission to perfect the guest experience.

Given the unique location of the Hill Villas, we are able to offer, as you mention, an incredible yet private and serene views over the East Sea that welcome breezes and the sunshine as a heavenly start of each day in Paradise. On the other hand, we have happily shared your compliments along to Ms. Dang and Ms Thuy. Should we see you again, it would be our pleasure to arrange the same Hill Villa for another ideal and romantic holiday in Central Vietnam.

Thanks again for your excellent review.

Reviewed November 12, 2015

I was already looking forward to staying at Banyan Tree Lang Co because I had been to several hotels by Banyan Tree Group and everything was more than I expected it to be.

Upon arrival, i was greeted by my villa host, Mr Tieu, which the hotel has specially arranged for us. I can't compliment the staff enough, they go beyond themselves to please us, guided us around the resort and chatted in genuine interests. The hotel's front desk manager, Ms Dao Hoang was also present to shower us with a warm welcome. She is aware that it was the first time we are having our 4yo with us and she kindly upgraded our villa to a Beach Pool Villa from a Lagoon Villa, as it has a mini jacuzzi pool for my child to have fun in!

I truly want to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay at the Banyan Tree Lang Co. In particular, Mr Tieu and Ms Dao Hoang, who were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service. Everything was in order, the check in process was short and fuss free-- a really crucial point esp when we arrive at the resort in late evening and my child is kind of tired from the flight. They took us straight to our villa and did the check in there with a portable transaction machine to swipe the holding gaurantee on my card (while my child rested on the bed)

Before he left our villa, he was helpful to ask us some questions on planning our sightseeing the next day.

The breakfast buffet spread was great and staffs were always friendly with a warm smile to greet you. The AGM, Mr Michael Zitek was extremely polite and went to every guests at their tables to chat with them during breakfast time. Would like to thank him for managing such a wonderful team!

I am absolutely sure that I will recommend my family & friends to stay at Banyan Tree Lang Co! In fact, many of them has already asked me about the hotel , after they seen how happy I was & how beautiful the resort is, from my photos!

Will definitely stay again and I am already missing it!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Banyan Tree

Dear Angela A,

Warm greetings from the entire Banyan Tree Lăng Cô family!

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences from your recent vacation here on TripAdvisor; it means a lot to all of us.

Thank you for mentioning some of the countless reasons why you loved our resort, especially the service you received from Tieu, Dao, Hoang, and Michal. It certainly gives a great overview about the profound impression that the human element created during the entire stay. This is what the Banyan Tree culture is about, and we are more than honored to learn that we surpassed all your expectations.

Dear Angela A, we could truly not be more flattered to know that you intend on returning with your family, that you will recommend us to your family and friends. Somehow your kind recommendations are extended to every single reader who is looking for the perfect experience at affordable prices. If there is anything I can do to raise the bar further on your next visit, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Reviewed November 12, 2015

Banyan Tree Lang Co was indeed what we would identify as the pinnacle of a 5 star resort. From the very minute we landed at the Hue International Airport, the Banyan Tree staff was ready to receive us and provide us with their dutiful attention all the way.

The resort itself is a good 1 hour drive away from the airport, yet the car that was sent for us was comfortable enough to not notice the long journey. Upon reaching, the villa host immediately took us to the villa and began the check-in routine.
The villa itself was beautiful, and although the still water lake that laid in front of our private pool was not very pleasant, the sheer serenity and atmosphere of being near the mountains made us quickly forget about the lake. We were pleasantly surprised at the amount of care that the resort made for us.

A welcome note awaited us in the room, (hand-written, not a standard template that was printed), while another was found by our private pool along with a free of charge pool relaxation kit. The sincerity of both the villa manager, host, as well as the occasional visit from the other staff bearing tea time Vietnamese snacks as well as cookies were truly amazing, and made us fall in love with the hospitality that has not been matched anywhere else we've been.

The room itself was beautiful and spotless, while every single thing you would need on a holiday was provided in the villa.
The TV was not very functional, as it kept restarting, but who needs TV when you've got a villa as beautiful as this right?

Breakfast was very nice as well, and included both international and local vietnamese cuisine. The selection was just right and everything was of premium quality.

I could go on and on about the resort but to summarize it all up, it is truly an experience one should encounter for themselves to fully understand what a true 5 star resort experience should be like.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Banyan Tree
Jose Luis B, Hotel Manager at Banyan Tree Lang Co, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

Dear leezx2015,

Warm greetings to you from all of us here at Banyan Tree Lăng Cô. We certainly were delighted to read your review this morning and see that you rated your experience as perfect!

I am pleased to learn that despite not being impressed by the lagoon located in front of your villa, the villa itself, its serene location and the magnificent view of the mountains pleased your senses in such degree. We are fortunate to have a really beautiful environment surrounding us here in Laguna Lăng Cô.

It was so nice to read how much the team made you feel so special and pampered in every interaction. Thank you for your recognition, and we want you to know that it was a great pleasure looking after you.

Thank you again leezx2015, for having taken the time to share your feedback, and we all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again to the Sanctuary for the Senses in Central Vietnam in the not too distant future. In the meantime wish you all the best.

Reviewed November 7, 2015

Room : Banyan Tree Lang co is a modern, exotic and comfortable resort built in 2012. I felt the facility is almost new and very cozy.

Location : Lang co is more than an hour far from Da nang airport but the resort offer complimentary shuttle service. If you plan to visit Hoi an, it takes a bit longer than other Da Nang resorts because Lang co locates in northern area. I think the only point you could care compared to other Da Nang resorts would be the location.
However, I felt Lang co is beautiful area worth to take more time.

Service : It is so good and the most satisfactory element for me. I took very tailored service there and staffs are very friendly and kind. My manager Chau almost took care of everything I potentially needed such as a schedule, private transportation, dining, activity and so on.

General : I spent very meaningful and wonderful birthday and wedding anniversary there and strongly recommend Banyan tree Lang co.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Jose Luis B, Hotel Manager at Banyan Tree Lang Co, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2015

Dear cj c,

I appreciate you taking a moment to share your kind description of your experience and our resort with the TripAdvisor readers and us. I agree with you, it worth to take few more minutes to reach our location, which is, indeed, one of the strongest points of Laguna Lăng Cô.

It is always a good way to start the day reading comments that uplift our spirits. I gladly shared your kind comments with Chau and the rest of my team, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon to Banyan Tree Lăng Cô, the Sanctuary for your Senses, for more tailor-made and remarkable experiences.

Always with my best regards,