All reviews nothing is too much trouble bus stop skiathos town family run koukounaries beach wonderful hotel fried eggs short walk next year beautiful island storage space elias bay two weeks perfect holiday week stay would recommend this hotel to anyone the ground floor
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 2 wk holiday at the panorama hotel , I requested a high floor room , but on arrival I got a middle floor room , which is basically on the bottom floor , I asked at reception but they couldn’t move us until the fri , we had arrived on the sun , when we moved the upper floor room was lovely , so I was then able to relax and enjoy my hol ( I have a problem with the ground floor ). The hotel is lovely very shabby chic and very clean , all the staff seem to work really hard day and night . Breakfast was basic , egg , bacon cereal , but enough to keep you going till lunch time . I would recommend this hotel as it’s in a lovely spot v near Koukounaries Beach ,and it’s modern and clean , plus the staff are very helpful .

Date of stay: July 2018
4  Thank trunchable
Reviewed July 15, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 1 week in July. The hotel is well situated for the beaches of Koukounaries. On arrival we were met by Dina who gave us such a warm welcome.
Our room was lovely with plenty of storage and excellent air conditioning. The whole place was so clean and all the staff were so nice and pleasant. Breakfast was excellent choice and the restaurant served lovely food. The pool was great with plenty of sun loungers. I cannot describe how lovely all the staff were and what a little gem in a lovely island. We met some lovely people there as well you made our holiday.
Will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Oneilld3098
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had the best time at this hotel. The hotel is family run and Dina and all the other family members are super friendly, and really look after you during your stay. I have never stayed in a hotel before where I have felt so at home. Skiathos is a beautiful island and we will definitely be back again. Thank you so much Panorama Hotel for making our visit so magical.

1  Thank Himpo101
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We loved our stay at this hotel. Nothing is too much trouble for any of the staff. It is very clean and totally relaxing. The pool and pool area is kept beautifully and it is so peaceful.

There is a safe to use free of charge which is a nice touch.

We were made to feel very welcome and we needed assistance on a couple of matters and this was given to us with a smile. We would stay here again and recommend it without a shadow of a doubt.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CanaryFairy
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a 2 week stay at the beautiful Panorama Hotel, our 4th time there.
On arrival we were given such a warm and friendly welcome with hugs from everyone...as though we were family.
I can't say enough great things about this beautiful family run hotel and definitely wouldn't stay anywhere else in Skiathos.
As has been said before, it is run by Dina, Apollo and Maria, and Dina and Mario...all family members...beautiful people.
I also have to mention Stella and Ellen, our housekeepers for the two weeks, I can't fault them in any way, our room was spotless every day.
Also of course are the people we don't see who deliver us our beautiful meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all made with quality produce and cooked beautifully.
So I have to say a big thank you to each and everyone of you for making our stay in Koukounaries our best time ever!
We will definitely be seeing you all again, love Angie and Garry xx

1  Thank fieldsam