All reviews nothing is too much trouble bus stop skiathos town family run koukounaries beach rooms are excellent lovely hotel greek islands fried eggs comfy bed short walk lovely family air con next year beautiful island storage space elias bay
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Just finished up our two week holiday here as a family of four with our 6 yr old twins,, lay by the pool for the last few hours before we have to go home and we don’t want to leave!! Really great hotel, we had a family room with double bed and sofa bed in, plenty of wardrobe space, fridge and safe free of charge! Breakfast just what we needed each morning and ate lunch a few times here which was nice!! Brilliant location, lots of restaurants nearby but we loved getting the boat Taxi into skiathos town then the bus home!! Hire cars through the hotel, great price, and we hired a boat for the day from bus stop number 12 :-) , that was fun!! Only thing I would say is when it’s busy in August they could do with more sun loungers and some people couldn’t get any and there is plenty of room to put more out!! Would definitely come again and recommend it!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful week 22nd-29th July. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. On arrival asked for a kettle in room. Was not an issue and was provided within less than 5 minutes. Safe and fridge in room were all included. Was advised adjacent hotel had to pay extra. Breakfast was great with a reasonable choice. Restaurant food was superb so much so that we ate there a few times with not one bad meal. Hotel is run by a family and most of staff are related. Nothing was ever too much trouble. Would recommend this hotel to anyone

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Having stayed at 5 different places in Koukounaries I feel qualified to give a balanced opinion of this hotel. By Greek island standards it is top notch. Location is good for the beaches, tavernas, supermarket and bus stop to town. All the staff are friendly and efficient. These days there is a Tourist Tax to be paid to the hotel. For the week it was €21 for our room.
The Hotel is comparatively expensive for a B&B but in Koukounaries you get what you pay for. Firstly the beds are comfortable and that was important after other stays in this area. The rooms are spacious, clean and offer a free safe, fridge, air-conditioning and small balcony. The bathroom was adequate with a hand shower over the bath. Towels were changed regularly.
Outside is a pleasant pool area with just about enough beds and seating for guests.
Breakfast is typical Greek and adequate and my only criticism would be the 'watery' orange juice. We used the bar area each evening and the prices are reasonable.
Check out time is 12 noon. There is a very good shower room which can be used if flight departure is in the evening.

Room tip: Higher floors are better
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 2 wk holiday at the panorama hotel , I requested a high floor room , but on arrival I got a middle floor room , which is basically on the bottom floor , I asked at reception but they couldn’t move us until the fri , we had arrived on the sun , when we moved the upper floor room was lovely , so I was then able to relax and enjoy my hol ( I have a problem with the ground floor ). The hotel is lovely very shabby chic and very clean , all the staff seem to work really hard day and night . Breakfast was basic , egg , bacon cereal , but enough to keep you going till lunch time . I would recommend this hotel as it’s in a lovely spot v near Koukounaries Beach ,and it’s modern and clean , plus the staff are very helpful .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank trunchable
Reviewed July 15, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 1 week in July. The hotel is well situated for the beaches of Koukounaries. On arrival we were met by Dina who gave us such a warm welcome.
Our room was lovely with plenty of storage and excellent air conditioning. The whole place was so clean and all the staff were so nice and pleasant. Breakfast was excellent choice and the restaurant served lovely food. The pool was great with plenty of sun loungers. I cannot describe how lovely all the staff were and what a little gem in a lovely island. We met some lovely people there as well you made our holiday.
Will definitely return.