All reviews the bus small pool minute walk nice beach old port wonderful hosts cocker spaniel stunning views greek yogurt water taxi the owner the main road hill overlooking hire car steep hill greek islands cold meats
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lots of great reviews from Americans - I guess I should learn the art of tipping!
Here goes, stayed two nights this week and I was extremely disappointed - we were expecting more but have since discovered that the hotel we booked was switched to this one so I'll keep the review factual as that wasn't the hotels fault but did explain a lot.
We were given the end room/block furthest from reception (avoid room 38), dogs barking all night both nights, trees banging against the building on the second night, no fridge in room, no kettle in room or tea making in the room, twin beds, nylon shower curtains, bathroom out of the eighties!Staff were not exceptionally friendly and breakfast was average compared to the fourstar place we stayed in previous two nights. In addition outside lights didn't work - hotels should check this before guests arrive not let the guests run the maintenance list for them.
Its handy for the ferry port and not really much else - a couple of tavernas at the bottom of the steep hill, so not a good place if you are not fit and would like to walk around a few bars without taxi's or buses. Decent closest beach is a bus ride or walk along a narrow road with no path (its quite busy - not safe for pushchairs or young children really).
Our room was two/three star not the fourstar we were promised, other rooms might be better. This hotel is good for the ferry terminal and the view of the new dock and cruise ships and Mykonos town in the distance.
To sum up - I've just overcooked my dinner by some measure, the breadcrumbed fish is now rock hard and its giving me as much please as staying in this hotel! :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If you happen to ask me than this hotel actually doesn’t deserve more than 3 star. I m giving these 3 stars , just because of the sea side view, apart from that nothing is impressive specially for the the people who loves Indian food and vegetarian.

I started from Athens and now I m at MyKonos. In Mykonos, getting a Indian food is actually very challenging. Mykonos is costly, Taxi changes 20 to 25 euros just to cover 5km’s and so.

Breakfast at Rhenia Hotel wasn’t impressive at all. Milk wasn’t hot, food was placed in open area and was easily approachable by Bees.

You may also find yourself being welcomed by Mosquitoes in your room, so spend wisely before choosing this hotel.

Thanks,
Rohith Sharrma

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GrandTour815637
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

What a great spot! It's a family owned hotel so immediately you feel like family. It offers a great view of the port. Buffet breakfast had plenty to offer, breads, eggs, meats, cheeses, coffee, juice...There are several restaurants within walking distance and is minute from the port. If you're doing a daytime boat excursion this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is divided into sections so you don't feel on top of one another, hence my title. Each group of rooms is set in beautiful grounds,overlooking the New Port Access to Mykonos town is via bus or water taxi, easy to use. We even walked, although care should be taken as no pavements. The nearest beach is just over the hill in the opposite direction from Mykonos. Small supermarkets within walking distance. Hotel is up a steep hill, might be a problem if you are unfit or have a disability. We are fit 70 years old so no problem!

Rooms are extremely clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is fantastic as described in other reviews and to eat it outside overlooking the pool and the sea is magical. We got caught out by an extra large wave from a ferry and my partner hit his head which meant a visit to the local hospital. Hotel arranged taxi and the public hospital treatment was excellent - 6 stitches and me being shown the proud doctor's work on his mobile after first asking if I was OK with blood! Advice even offered us in the pharmacy. So friendly. We were in Mykonos for 10 days, plenty of time as it is a small island. Mykonos Town can become busy when ferries are in.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

I was apprehensive about visiting this hotel from some images I saw on the google street view. The area looked pretty barren and didn’t show the area in the best light.
However, I was so shocked when we arrived. The location is peaceful and the hotel is located in a lovely setting overlooking the sea port.
The hotel is gorgeous and had trees, grape vines and pink flowers outside our room.
The family that run the hotel are very nice and the reception runs 24/7 which is great! They would arrange taxis for us and advise us on where to visit.
There is also the cutest little chapel there in the hotel which is so traditional and a lovely addition.
The pool is nice for a dip and there are plenty of sun loungers in an idyllic place to grab some sun.
Breakfast was great and consisted of hot and cold food (bacon, eggs, sausages, pastries, bread, cold meats, cheese, cereals and plenty of fruit and nuts to go with some Greek yogurt and honey!
The room is roomy with a big tv, air-con and a massive shower!
The cleaner is amazing and cleans everything.
Only problem is there is quite a steep hill outside to get to the hotel so be prepared for that. Its not long but just quite steep.

Definitely would recommend and come again :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends