All reviewshalf boardpoolside barmain roadbreakfast and dinnerswimming poolsunbedsfridgeseacerealtidy
Reviewed May 9, 2018

This week has been a fantastic break for me at the Adele Beach hotel.My flight was a late one and I did not get in till midnight. However there was food waiting for me when I arrived and after check in was shown to my room.
Breakfast was continental, hot food and pastries, fruit, cereal and plenty of everything. Unlimited tea and coffee were available during this time. There are no complaints from me about the food. It was delicious and many authentic Greek dishes too. Particular favorite stuffed vine leaf parcels, olives and cheese. My compliments to the chef :) The staff were hard working and friendly. My room was cool, tidy and had towels changed everyday. A fridge was provided for drinks.
The pool was absolutely perfect and there was a charge for sunbeds per day but worth it for the relaxation and beautiful sea and pool views. The bar served drinks until 5.00 pm and they also provided food during the day.
Staff were helpful with any travel arrangements and also giving information on how to get around the island.
My stay was perfect and an absolute feast of food, sun, swimming and great local
wine. A bit thumbs up from me :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Very nice location on the beach but I have to warn you that if you are a vegetarian you will barely have anything to eat because at dinners almost every ‘salad’ (except the greek one) had some kind of meat in it and the vegetarian hot dish was always disgusting. I don’t think I ever encountered so many badly made dishes in a hotel in my life and I travel often. Our room was on the top floor and every evening there was smell from sewage reeking from downstairs to our balcony and in the room. Other than that the room was okay, just beware of the shower because it is miniature - at least in our room. The staff was very friendly and welcoming so I still think it’s a good value for your money, and if you don’t plan to spend the whole holiday in a hotel or the hotel beach :) in your place I would plan to have some extra money to eat out every day

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Katarina V
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Thankfully we only stayed for a week, could not of tolerated another week of their food.!! The Hotel was well located on the beach, good swimming pool, but it was very difficult to get in and out of the sea for swimming, there are rocks there (even though they are flat) it is extremely difficult to get in and out. I have never had to pay 3 euros either by the pool or on their beach per day if you are staying at the hotel you don't expect to pay. We thought this was a rip off as you are actually paying to stay at the Hotel.
We had a ground floor room which was very clean and cleaned every day, but it was very dark and quite depressing, very old fashioned.
The staff are very friendly and helpful but the food we thought was very poor. We have never been to a Hotel that does not have a toaster for breakfast in the morning. They changed the menu fairly frequently but the main hot dinners were very poor (we wished we had stayed somewhere where we could eat out). The salads were very good but no soup in the evenings and the main and puddings were not good. Will not stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chrissie G
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

+rooms nice and clean (they are old but still fine)
+good breakfasts
+clean swimming pool
+greenery
+located by the beach

-disguisting shower curtain

Overall it's the best you can get for such a low price (we paid about 40€ per day (breakfast included) in October.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank klaudianow
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Excellent hotel. Very kind personnel. Delicious food, Unfortunately the sea was very wavy so difficult to approach, that's why we had to use the pool, which was really pleasant. The beach bar is also great!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family