“Amazing location and delicious food!”
Review of Sirocco Noosa

Sirocco Noosa
Ranked #14 of 119 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$1 - US$100
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Inspired by, and named after the hot Saharan wind that sweeps across North Africa and the Mediterranean basin and into Europe, you will find Sirocco Noosa to be an exciting new culinary experience. Our menu is modern Australian with the flavour influenced by essence of North African, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Turkish cuisine- to name a few. Our culinary creations are infused with exotic spices such as harissa, sumac and za’atar which are married delectably with the freshest ingredients, including free range eggs and organic milk. Sirocco is all about interaction – with friends, the river, our amazing flavours and our own Sirocco breeze.
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

After a long time coming I got all the kids up Sunshine Coast and in our night we decided to try Sirocco as they offer gluten free meals in their menu.
The food was amazing! Not just the gluten free(highly rated by my daughter) but also the all the other plates we tried.
The staff were so good to the kids and we will be definitely coming back again.
In fact I’m writing this as my kids and I enjoy a beautiful fruit plater for breakfast.
So good to find a place where you can rely on good food and GF options! See you soon Sirocco!

2  Thank Carlos M

Reviewed September 27, 2018

I had breakfast here and enjoyed it, as well as enjoying the waiter's banter and suggestions, that when the family came to visit we decided to go here for lunch. All 7 of us really enjoyed it, making for a very pleasant day out.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Breakfast with friends, everything spot on, great coffee. I had the big breakfast which was really good, now with new management, I wish them well

1  Thank Ian J
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Absolutely loved the new menu and couldn't decide on all the great options... we ordered the Moroccan Lamb Meatballs, Falafels, Spiced Cauliflower and pizza. The food was amazing, thin crispy pizza bases. Delicious food, such beautiful friendly staff with an impressive outlook.

1  Thank Cat_Damo
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

It was an Absolute Pleasure to Enjoy The Tasty Herb & Parmesan Pizza (Crisp n’ Thin might I add) with that Stunning Outlook and Accommodating Service.... The Flavors of the Broadbean, Mint & Pea Falafels.....Yum!! Spiced Roasted Cauliflower with pomegranate.... So Good.... Streak Burger was Scrumptious, those tasty Roma Tomatoes & Bun.... Great Selection on the New Menu.... Will Be Back!!!

1  Thank Damian A