“Lunch”

Price range: US$7 - US$48
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Thomas Corner Eatery has stunning views of the Noosa River with inside and outside dining options. Quality local and Australian produce, fresh fish and seafood and a range of meat dishes are sure to please everyone. The perfect place to relax and unwind whilst enjoying chef David Rayner's award winning food. Offering an extensive wine list (plus reserve list) and a large selection of wines by the glass. May, June and July only Monday to Friday evening special Not available during school holidays Order two main meals and we will include a bottle of wine for the price of the meals. (Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Best Asian Prawn Salad I've ever had, the care taken with the preparation and delivery was beyond exceptional. There was a generous serve of prawns and the greens were obviously fresh as opposed to the majority of restaurants who grab a handful of greens from a box. Well done throughly enjoyed the meal

2  Thank Judith W

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

..said my wife after last nights dinner. And very tasty it was too. I had the swordfish which was perfectly cooked with a Waldorf inspired salad, and our daughter choose the chicken, which was also beautiful but too generous for her to finish. The highlight though was the terrine, beautifully chunky, tender and tasty. Staff were friendly and attentive.

2  Thank psouthall
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Really loved sitting outside but still being under cover and watching the world go by .superb service and delicious food

1  Thank judez13_13
Reviewed November 23, 2017

A girlfriend and I popped in without a booking at lunchtime on Melbourne Cup Day, trying to avoid crowded pubs and the fiasco associated with such a big day. We were very well received and promptly seated in a great spot on the veranda. I must say the two waitresses that looked after us were exceptional, pleasant, knowledgeable and very attentive. They walked us through the menu and specials on offer and gave us the royal treatment. My friend chose the Confit Duck and I the Asian Prawn Salad. There wasn't a great deal of lighter options on offer for vegetarians, but the menu was extensive and certainly plenty for the meat eaters. Having chosen to dine here on the spur of the moment, I would say that if I had researched the menu prior (like I often do when going out for dinner or a special occasion) I probably would not choose to eat here due to the lack of choice. My companion enjoyed her Duck and my dish was tasty and true to its origins packing all the sweet and hot flavours it promised. The prawns were a decent size but rather waterlogged. The choice of wines and beverages were extensive and reasonably priced. Although we didn't try the dessert menu there were plenty on offer. Not a cheap lunch at $110 but it was a very pleasant one and the location is perfect.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast here. Excellent ambience, great service and well presented menu. All the food looked good. Coffee was excellent as well. Only criticism, and it applies to lots of breakfast spots, why do they precook bacon???? It goes hard and loses flavour!! Maple bacon seems worse!! Doesn’t take long to cook bacon!!!