“Just missed getting 5 stars.”

Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Visit the Sunshine Coast if only to dine at Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar overlooking a calm canal inlet of the Noosa River. A touch of elegance graces a spacious setting surrounded by lush greenery, with an open grassed area for ceremonies and special occasions or to simply soak up sunshine by the water. Tantalising modern Italian cuisine is paired with award-winning wines from Australia's most bountiful regions and imported from Europe to complete a memorable dining experience. Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar can be reached by road or boat along the beautiful Noosa River, and is one of the premier dining establishments on the Sunshine Coast.
Reviewed December 8, 2017

The food is very good here but we felt that the "Anatra" was served a little cold. The risotto was excellent and the oysters brilliant. The service superb. Set in an unusual and secluded position probably the best in the area.

NoosaWaterfont, Owner at Noosa Waterfront Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Hi Robin. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the risotto and Oysters - sorry you felt the duck was served a little cold. I hope your next visit will be more memorable. We appreciate the feedback

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Last time we visited Waterfront, it was quite an average meal. When a friend suggested we go there to celebrate a birthday, I was a bit reluctant.
However, the meal was superb and most delicious and I highly recommend going there and you will NOT be disappointed.
John and John

Reviewed December 7, 2017

We had the Entrée – Tonno (spiced tuna loin). Sounded good on paper, but was bland and under seasoned. The Melanzana (eggplant) was quite nice. For mains we had the Filetto di Vitello (veal tenderloin). Very good quality piece of meat and good flavour. We also had the fish of the day. Also quite nice. The servings are generous and the wine is good. Our table had a lovely view and the service is impeccable. Overall a nice experience, however based on the other reviews, I was expecting a "wow" experience. I don't feel it lived up to that. It wasn't spectacular but an enjoyable meal nevertheless.

2  Thank SylG050

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the majority of your meals, our key priority is to offer an all-round quality and unique dining experience in one of Noosa’s most beautiful settings, sorry you feel we missed the "wow" factor. I hope your next visit will be more memorable. We appreciate the feedback .

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Thank goodness the sun shone through after seemingly weeks of rain. Located on the river, this is a rare setting, calm, relaxed and next to the yacht club. The menu was comprehensive making choices difficult so we went with the unusual lunchbox option so we could try three dishes at once. Served in separate dishes on a large wooden platter was a stuffed zucchini, fettucini with prawns and crab meat and slow cooked shoulder of lamb with white rocket. What a taste sensation. Loved every mouthful and it was served by Margot from Paris with ze irresistible accent! We’ll be back!!!

Hi Ivan. Thank you for joining us for lunch and sharing your comments. The lunchbox is always one of my favourites as you get a little variety ! Look forward to welcoming you back .

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

The Waterfront was recommended to me by a local, so I chose it for dinner on my last night in Noosa and was not disappointed. The food and service were excellent! Even on a rainy night the restaurant had a nice view and good atmosphere. I had oysters to start, followed by the scallops which were melt in the mouth, veal for main and the Noosa waterfront dessert. It was all delicious and I cleaned the plate every time (and would have licked it too had it not been uncouth!).