“Eggs Benedict perfect”

Elegant Eggplant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2014

What a place for breakfast or lunch. Best Eggs Benedict my Daughter has had. My own BLT was so full of avocado and bacon, delicious.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I live locally and have come here time and time again with friends, family and come here weekly with my boyfriend! Delicious every time with a wide selection on the menu so there's something for everyone. I'm a vegetarian and there is lot's for me to choose from either for breakfast or lunch. I am still to try their dinner menu. Staff are always sweet and prices are great!

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Towards the end of our stay we were starting to get annoyed that simple eggs and bacon and a juice and coffee was costing us $60.00+ every morning. One morning on my walk I randomly walked past this cafe and their menu caught my eye. Eggs and bacon were under $10.00 and extras including avocado was only $2.00 - $3.00. We decided to give it a try and were not disappointed. Breakfast was beautiful and staff was so lovely!!! We went back each morning after that. Thank you for the great services.

1  Thank Jesso22
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great food! The fruit salad is the best in town,an absolute must have. Friendly fun service with views to match.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We didn't realise this cafe was open on Friday and Saturday nights thought we would give it a try, awesome service,excellent food, devine coffee,would recommend for a top quality home style evening meal,have had breakfast and lunch there too always great:)