“Breakfast”

Elegant Eggplant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 26, 2014

Read the reviews so were very much looking forward to breakfast. It was very busy so we had a little wait to get a table and spent the time wandering along the river. The full English breakfasts and coffee were outstanding. All served by friendly, smiling staff. The location was great and so we were disappointed not to have time to explore the area. We will return for sure.

Reviewed September 20, 2014 via mobile

If your in Noosa, make the trip to elegant eggplant for breakfast, outstanding! Great coffee and friendly staff. Noosaville river just across the road, beautiful area.

Reviewed September 6, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch for the first time. What a great little spot. So many pluses....

• great location overlooking river
• great food, freshly squeezed juices and coffee
• friendly and efficient staff
• affordable

Will be back. ☺

Reviewed September 2, 2014

What a place for breakfast or lunch. Best Eggs Benedict my Daughter has had. My own BLT was so full of avocado and bacon, delicious.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I live locally and have come here time and time again with friends, family and come here weekly with my boyfriend! Delicious every time with a wide selection on the menu so there's something for everyone. I'm a vegetarian and there is lot's for me to choose from either for breakfast or lunch. I am still to try their dinner menu. Staff are always sweet and prices are great!