“awful coffee”

Elegant Eggplant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 25, 2015

had a truly terrible coffee here....sour and like dishwater...even 2 sugars couldnt help it. oh and wearing gloves while handling money does not make it ok to continue prepping fruit for the juices/smoothies without changing them. theyre not magic.

Reviewed January 6, 2015

So the annual pilgrimage to Noosa is over once again and there are once again places to write and comment about. The Elegant Eggplant a new (ish) cafe on Gympie Terrace has demonstrated to my family and I that quality food and healthy juices can be obtained for a reasonable price even in a holiday destination like noosa. The team who are at the Eggplant are a friendly group of ladies who make the dining of breakfast (all day ) or lunch...or later a very pleasant experience and of course Chef who prowls around out the back overseeing and preparing the fine foods and drinks. We managed to find our way back to the EE on 4 occasions, breakfast twice , lunch twice each time I had a different plate and each time was impressed, let me tell you the creamy scrambled eggs on pesto is a taste delight. I wasn't aware that my breakfast life was lacking till now but this combination of basil and eggs..mmmmmm(see Homer and his donuts) gave me a 'can't talk..eating' challenge I rarely suffer from, teaming this with one of the drinks to pep you up, which are a very good list of fresh juice combinations for all palates and breakfast is sorted...oh and did I mention it is breakfast time ALLDAY too..ripper because we all know bacon is one of the 3 major food groups, along with chocolate and booze and the bacon here is fabulous. All in all I would highly recommend a visit here for breakfast or lunch and do not miss the coffee and cakes for afternoon tea or anytime it takes your fancy.

1  Thank philtask
Reviewed January 2, 2015

Fabulous friendly team at the Elegant Eggplant. Nothing was too much trouble. Eggs Benedict where to die for! A special thanks to the fabulous chief.

Reviewed December 29, 2014

You can always tell when there is a husband and wife team at the 'sharp end'. Great value for money with lots on offer without breaking the bank. The ice cold freshly squeezed juices were a godsend after the long trip to Fraser Is. For brecky the eggs benedict with salmon and bacon was as good as any I have had on any level and was not expensive. Nice lunch specials. Top burgers. Highly recommended - great service from people who want your business. Good to see the chef coming out for feedback. This place just rounded off our perfect holiday in Noosa.

1  Thank Andrew G
Reviewed November 26, 2014

Read the reviews so were very much looking forward to breakfast. It was very busy so we had a little wait to get a table and spent the time wandering along the river. The full English breakfasts and coffee were outstanding. All served by friendly, smiling staff. The location was great and so we were disappointed not to have time to explore the area. We will return for sure.