“Lovely breakfast and staff”
Review of Elegant Eggplant - CLOSED

Elegant Eggplant
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 10, 2015

We first went to another nearby place for breakfast, but the waitress was very abrupt (as she had been the previous time we were there) so we decided to go somewhere else as we did ot feel like putting up with grumpy staff. We decided on Elegant Egplant as we had never been there (although we live in Noosa). We really enjoyed our breakfast, the staff were lovely and friendly and it was very pleasant sitting looking at the river. We enjoyed it so much that we have been back again.

1  Thank Norah L

Reviewed January 31, 2015 via mobile

The menu read perfectly poached eggs and that was exactly what I got. My breakfast was delicious and came out quickly even during a busy breakfast crowd. The food was reasonably priced and hit the spot. This is a great little place just across the road from the river

Reviewed January 25, 2015

had a truly terrible coffee here....sour and like dishwater...even 2 sugars couldnt help it. oh and wearing gloves while handling money does not make it ok to continue prepping fruit for the juices/smoothies without changing them. theyre not magic.

Reviewed January 6, 2015

So the annual pilgrimage to Noosa is over once again and there are once again places to write and comment about. The Elegant Eggplant a new (ish) cafe on Gympie Terrace has demonstrated to my family and I that quality food and healthy juices can be obtained for a reasonable price even in a holiday destination like noosa. The team who are at the Eggplant are a friendly group of ladies who make the dining of breakfast (all day ) or lunch...or later a very pleasant experience and of course Chef who prowls around out the back overseeing and preparing the fine foods and drinks. We managed to find our way back to the EE on 4 occasions, breakfast twice , lunch twice each time I had a different plate and each time was impressed, let me tell you the creamy scrambled eggs on pesto is a taste delight. I wasn't aware that my breakfast life was lacking till now but this combination of basil and eggs..mmmmmm(see Homer and his donuts) gave me a 'can't talk..eating' challenge I rarely suffer from, teaming this with one of the drinks to pep you up, which are a very good list of fresh juice combinations for all palates and breakfast is sorted...oh and did I mention it is breakfast time ALLDAY too..ripper because we all know bacon is one of the 3 major food groups, along with chocolate and booze and the bacon here is fabulous. All in all I would highly recommend a visit here for breakfast or lunch and do not miss the coffee and cakes for afternoon tea or anytime it takes your fancy.

1  Thank philtask
Reviewed January 2, 2015

Fabulous friendly team at the Elegant Eggplant. Nothing was too much trouble. Eggs Benedict where to die for! A special thanks to the fabulous chief.