“Best Gelato and coffee”

Ranked #1 of 18 Quick Bites in Noosaville
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We could come here every other day to try all their gelato flavours. Love their affogato, well made espresso poured over a choice of their yummy gelato. We vote pistachio best, along with hazelnut and ginger cream. Hmm... And chocolate. Gotta try them all!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Extremely generously sized Gelato. Very cheap for Gelato too. Recommended getting in a cup or you will wear most of it. Very friendly staff on at least two occasions.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 26, 2018

My review is based purely on coffee. It is excellent! Great strength and really smooth. Both my husband (coffee snob!) and myself (equally as much a coffee snob) really rated it and they also do excellent babycinos according to our two year old son! Definitely try this spot out.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

We ALWAYS find time to visit Amo when we're in Noosa, if I had it my way it would be everyday we are there!

Made for the store, not mass produced.

Regular flavour changes

Friendly staff

Generous serving sizes

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank AliM3737
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Had a beach 4 wheel drive tour. Our guide told us this was the best gelato on the coast. Best I have ever tasted. If you do nothing else in Noosaville make sure you visit here, you will not be disappointed

Date of visit: July 2018