“Great food excellant service”
Review of Mr. Jones & Me

Mr. Jones & Me
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Description: Mr Jones & Me Restaurant Bar Grill is a locally owned restaurant tucked away from the river in Noosaville. The menu is designed around classic bistro food served with a modern twist. Mr Jones & Me is a casually sophisticated space that can be enjoyed by anyone. A casual weekend breakfast, share a plate and a glass of wine, craft beer and a burger or a high-end bistro classic. We offer a quality range of wines, craft beer and cider and a cocktail list of favorites. The pitched ceiling and glass louvers make it a modern and alluring space to relax day or night.
Reviewed December 7, 2017

We were recommended this restaurant by our hosts & we were not disappointed service & food were excellent relaxed & casual which is what you want at a seaside holiday

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Refreshing to find a nice cafe for breakfast with great service and fantastic food. My favorite in Noosaville for sure

Reviewed November 19, 2017

From the attentive & genuine welcome & ongoing service Mr Jones & Me set the stage.
The menu will capture every taste from their super burgers to seafood options & succulent steaks ... all in our small group totally enjoyed their choice.
Wine excellent, even if a bit pricey, & the Sticky Date light & the Affogarto a perfect end to an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

We are locals and have been here a few times and we were happy with the food and service in the past. We went Saturday 18th Nov for dinner as it was my birthday.
I had the burra bowl, which I couldn't eat, the waiter asked if we enjoyed our meals? I replied that the sauce was heavily salted and that dominated the flavours. The waiter said he would let the chef know and that no one has complained about it being too salty before. He came back and put his two hands on my shoulders from behind and got right in my face and said he tried the sauce and it was a bit salty. The waiter then said I have a nice bottle of wine opened can I bring you some? I said yes thank you, he returned with 2 glasses of port put them on the table and walked off. Port is not something we drink so we paid the bill and left them on the table. I feel this was not professional behaviour or a satisfactory result of the complaint. We won't be back.

2  Thank rozzy38
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

This was our second visit to Mr Jones and Me. We have had the burgers both times as they are delicious, they come with a fresh side salad and delicious fries are an optional extra. Service is friendly and efficient. Drinks menu great. My husband finally found an Australian Craft Beer every bit as good as the ones he drinks in N.Z. I enjoyed the Ant Moore Chardonnay. The restaurant is also BYO.
We will be back to try some other dishes.