“Superb”
other travellers have booked this property
Even in winter, it's an amazing view. Come and see the view in Summer!
Bright, modern lounge with fabulous ocean view. Bright cosy lounge.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Even in winter, it's an amazing view. Come and see the view in Summer!
Bright, modern lounge with fabulous ocean view.
Bright cosy lounge.
The well equipped kitchen area.
Wake up every day to a view of the ocean!
Comfortable double room, continuing the coastal theme.
Second bedroom also coastal themed.
Driftwood mirror in chalet.
One of the driftwood wall art pieces decorating the chalet.
More driftwood wall decor.
And another!
Coastal themed decor.
You could wake up to this every morning!  What you see is just a snapshot of the 180 deg  panorama!
Driftwood chalet in attractive setting with uninterrupted sea view beyond.
The picturesque location of Driftwood.
Large play area and Crazy Golf.
Clubhouse where you can relax on the terrace while keeping an eye on the children in the play area.
A quiet moment in the indoor pool.
The beautiful woods, on the edge of the Park.  Great walks can begin here.
Looking across the estuary to Appledore from Instow beach, just 20 mins away.
Wonderful 2 mile long beach at Westward Ho! Just 20 mins away. Great for surfing and rock pooling.
You can walk along the coast path from the chalet to this picturesque harbour at Clovelly.
Another stunning beach at Croyde.
The nearest beach at Bucks Mills, just a 3/4km walk through beautiful woods on the edge of the site.
A lovely comment from one happy guest.
Another happy customer!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Driftwood was very welcoming...views to die for .....the wine and milk in the fridge was a pleasant surprise....thanks Pat. Overall pleasant experience thoroughly enjoyed by the kids with many indoor and outdoor activities, would definitely recommend for family with young children.

Travelling group: Young Children
30 May 2014
I really appreciate you taking the time to write your lovely comments about your recent stay at Driftwood. I'm so pleased that you had everything you needed to make your stay enjoyable. I whole heartedly agree that the views are to die for, and I personally never tire of looking at them!
Raq29
Midlands
“An enjoyable stay, well equipped, everything you need ( and some! )”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Easter with our 3 yr old and had a great time. Everything is provided for you and is well set out. The tea, coffee, milk and wine were a blessing as we arrived late. Also the toys, books and dvd's were fantastic for our daughter who likes to wake up at 6am! There were several heaters so the weather being a little chilly was not an issue. I cant comment on the actual park as we only picked up the keys from the main building and didn't visit anywhere else. The location of the park is great, just off the main road. Communication and transactions with the owner were wonderful, very prompt and reassuring. Thank you for a great stay.

Travelling group: Young Children
25 Apr 2014
Thank you very much for writing your kind review of your holiday experience at Driftwood. I'm really glad that you had everything you needed, as this is very important to me. I will always strive to give my guests a similar experience. I hope you decide to return one day.
chejackki...
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable stay.”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Driftwood is a lovely clean, super equipped place to stay.
I have a autistic son so I find holidays can be stressful. Not this time the whole family were very relaxed. I had everything I needed. The centre was good value and the entertainment was fun for the kids. Bideford town had lots of places to shop. Pat answered all my emails which was very helpful. I definitely be booking again. :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
4 Apr 2014
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It really pleases me to know that I have achieved what I aimed to do, and that is to give all my guests a comfortable stay with everything needed to make a memorable holiday. I look forward to welcoming you back to Driftwood.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing