All reviews omelette bar sunset view rooms are spacious and clean beautiful property enjoyed our stay sun loungers nice hotel hired a car per day place to stay boat trip private pool fish la digue beach praslin happiness
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Rooms is spacious and well decorated,different types of menus. Helpful service staff and nearby shops and bus stop.Praslin Island is naturally a environmental friendly Island,streets is clean and the Creole culture is pure,refreshing! Great hotel to visit!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here! A beautiful property with great service. Rooms were very nice. Right on the water. There is a beach, but very limited sand, so it is more for enjoying the water and potentially swimming depending upon the waves. Several vegetarian options on the menu. A great experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2018

Had a great stay at this hotel in January 2018. Rooms were clean and spacious, super fast WiFi in the rooms and on the beach and the breakfast had huge variety (cooked options, cereal and omelette bar). I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay there again. The GM took the time to ask how our holiday was going and chat with us on the last day of our stay.

Considering how expensive the super-luxury hotels are on Praslin, this was a lovely alternative to anyone hoping to visit Seychelles and not splash out thousands on accommodation. Would recommend renting a car if you are visiting Praslin, some places (including Castello Beach) are around a 45 minute bus journey from the jetty but a 15 minute walk from the airport and can be had for about £30 per day.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2018

We went for the party with our staff..they had organised everything nicely. Thanks for Robert. we had a buffet was look nice. but foods were not tasty. Not only me my all staff had a same problem with the foods. staffs were ok. Service have to be improve also to be trained how to engage with the costumers.
I would like to thanks "Merna". She was very good and know how to engage with customers. also she has lovely smile. :)
I love the Location is so beautiful.
The Hotel said they are going to arrange the Music Band for us till 10.30pm. but band was stopped around 9.45pm when we finished our dinner. I talked with music Band they said it was not for the party and normally every Tuesday band is playing for in house guess. We were thinking to have fun but unfortunately everything went wrong. All my staff blamed on to me. Please do not promise this kind of thing to your customers again..
Price was budge-tables.
Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ulrich B, Manager at Castello Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you for your comments, first and foremost I replied to your post on Castello's Facebook page already, however, I noticed that you have removed the post after my response.In short, after investigating your complained I found out that your General Manager of Breeze Garden was very appreciative of the food and the total event, in fact, he even gave all staff a generous tip each and free drinks to take home. In relation to your complaint that we stopped the band prematurely, I was informed by my staff that you came in late and that the band stopped to play at 11;00 pm.Furthermore, in your Facebook comment, you were negative about the attitude of one of our staff members, the very one you mentioned now on this portal of doing great work.I would like you to phone Castello Beach Hotel and ask them to speak to me directly, perhaps it will be beneficial for both of us to discuss this unfortunate situation together to resolve it once and for all.

Best regards

Jasper van der Westhuizen

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Castello Beach Resort is located on a serene and private location in Anse Kerlan. Their beach is amazing and very well- maintained. Breakfast is good and they have alot of options.However, it wouldn't hurt if the hosts smile and greet, right?The guy at the reception is helpful and he directed us the routes and bus timings. We hired a car near Castello to move around Praslin. Indeed, this place is convenient to the Jetty and close to Central Praslin. It's good to carry some snacks on the island, the closest is a market down the road and Kanoo's Supermarket towards the jetty. We enjoyed Castello and most likely recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple