2,336 results
All reviews golf course junior suite our honeymoon anse georgette beach on the rocks half board main restaurant play golf main beach buffet restaurant diva restaurant kids club every hour star resort beach bar tennis courts la digue
Reviewed November 10, 2018

My wife and I spent 7 nights at Constance Lemuria in mid-October. Quite simply, it is one of the best, and most memorable hotels, that we have had the pleasure of staying in. From the moment you arrive until you leave, you will receive outstanding customer service. The whole team pride themselves on putting the customer first and go out of their way to ensure you have the best experience. The management team are highly visible and always on hand to make sure everything is going well. We did have a couple of hiccups when we had no hot water, but the hotel did everything it could to rectify the problem as soon as possible and kept us updated on the progress to rectify the situation.

All 3 restaurants deliver good, well-presented food.

We stayed in a Senior Suite (10). It had direct access to the beach and was well-situated for all facilities. The suite was very large with both a bathroom and shower room, large open plan bedroom and separate lounge and dining area. The balcony was also extensive with small table, rocking chair and sunbed.

The welcome ceremony set the tone for our stay and along the way we enjoyed lots of surprises and nice touches from the team that made our stay extra special and raised this 5-star experience to another level. We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel. We would love to return to Lemuria and would certainly look to stay in other Constance hotels in the future. You said we would arrive as guests and leave as friends and we certainly did! Thank you to all the Constance team for a fantastic stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Constance Lémur... S, General Manager at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at Constance Lemuria, Seychelles. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Along with my team, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you very soon, at our beautiful resort, to renew this experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

My husband and I spent 3 days at this fantastic resort. We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary here and they made us feel extremely special. The property is just fabulous, the staff, the rooms, the beach, everything is just perfect. The property is huge and designed beautifully. It has some stunning views of the beach!
Special thanks to Mr. Mithun who went an extra mile to ensure we had a memorable holiday. The in-suite cocktails he made for us were fantastic. The strawberry lemongrass daiquiri was exceptional!
The anse georgette beach, the views from the T-15 and T-18 are not to be missed! The fitness in-charge Mr. Nano guided us on our trek to anse lazio and it was a good experience,

We are already missing seychelles!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AmulyaS34

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Spent four wonderful days in the hotel, the restaurants are amazingly good, the rooms are splendid with great atmosphere, and the people working here are very serving and always try to make your stay perfect. The pool bar is amazing and the people are just great. The beach is also very nice and the water sports center team is amazing. Loved the stay !

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marine G

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

What a wounderfull place!!! A very welcoming and helpful staff, we had half board and spent most of our time on the evening buffet as it is a lot lot lot better than what I understand as “buffet”: every day something different and the quality is great.
There is also a kids club where you can leave your kid in a safe place.
Paddle, body board, sailing ... even bicycles are for free use...
The main beach is great but if you take the shuttle (every our- or go for a 15min walk) you reach anse Georgette which is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen...
I could write a lot more...
One bad thing: you get used to such a place and are disappointed once you arrive in a lower class place...! Thanks Bruno and all the staff for managing this place as it is!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank danb808

Reviewed October 30, 2018

If you want to escape, this is the place to go! The resort is stunning with large grounds and three beautiful beaches. The perfect place to get lost. The rooms are stunning - large, specious and modern. We were lucky to get a room close the main building; some can be a bit of a hike, so something to bear in mind when you book. The beautiful Anse Georgette beach is a must!

Room tip: Try to get a room close to the main building where the restuarants, bar, pool and main beach are located
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Constance L, General Manager at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018