All reviews der tennis pools winter kitzbuhel spa facilities
Reviewed February 12, 2017

Been to the hotel many times. It never fails to impress - the service it outstanding - nothing is too much trouble. Food fantastic, ambience and amenities great, close to family ski area. Everything from ski hire through to lift passes can be arranged. There is also a Golf course for later in the season.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank eusoftball
Reviewed September 7, 2016

As a person who deeply loves flowers and dogs it was a real paradise for me to take a walks around, to sit in beautifully decorated sitting areas, or just watch and relax. The hotel is huge place, more like village, with everything you need or want including barbershop and clothes shop. The SPA is huge, very clean with good and interesting sauna activities and beautifully decorated as well. We took a Junior Suite and it was was big room with amazing mountain views and big balcony. The breakfast was really good with wide selection of everything. The dinner is ok, but if you do not have half-board, you can try some other options around. I was in love with small details, such as everyday newspaper (for us in English, thank you!), with small chocolates we found in our napkins, with staff smiles and friendliness, so generally it is really 5-star hotel!

The only thing we didn't like (but it turned to really major) - there is no air conditioning in the rooms, so during hot summer you should open balcony/windows at night, otherwise you cannot breath. But pillows and blankets are filled with polyester and we both really sensitive to it, polyester is not breathable at all, so we were not covered at night, with temperature around +14, and I got really sick with high temperature and sore throat. Also we had a smoking neighbor at the balcony nearby, that loved to smoke every evening and early morning, with all smoke coming to our windows. With all that said, we really suffered at nights and unfortunately we are not planning to visit this hotel again anytime soon :(

Room Tip: Junior Suite views are amazing.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GenWic
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

We came for a week vacation. Unfortunately, my mother passed away during my stay (on day 3). I was told the sad news at midnight and so the next morning I asked to check out and go home for the funeral. The manager - Mrs. Mathe insisted that I pay for the full week. It took a lot of convincing to reduce her to paying for one extra night. I felt it was rude and very insensitive. I must point out, that the ski rental and ski pass were immediately fully refunded and Lufthansa waived the the changing fee. Only this hotel insisted on getting the extra night. The May have won an extra night but definitely lost a costumer. I am never coming back!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
5  Thank dovsinger
MelissaMathe, Manager at The Laerchenhof, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Dear Dr Singer,

we are very sorry that your stay at the Lärchenhof has left you unhappy, as this is inconsistent with the hotel’s values and philosophy.

We do understand how terrible it is when there is a death in the family, which is why I did my best to find a solution. Originally, I offered you a 50% discount (after deducting breakfast and dinner) on the remaining days that you had booked. Since you were unhappy with that, we agreed that you would pay for one night instead of three. I also deducted breakfast and dinner from that.

Immediately following your conversation, you seemed to be satisfied with this agreement, but regrettably you appear to have changed your mind since.

Kind regards from the Tyrol

Melissa Mathé
Directress

Reviewed February 18, 2016

A very nice Hotel located 17 km from Kitzbuehel, highly recommended for families.
The nice rooms, friendly service , location but also the gourmet kitchen is contributing for a relaxing and happy holiday.

Room Tip: In the "Landhaus" building the suites have an Sauna and Infrared cabin
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2015

I've stayed here twice now and each time has been absolutely amazing. Whether it's the food, the rooms, the pools, the awesome things to do, or just the hotel itself, I can't contain myself when I think of this place. This place has thought of everything. It gives you an old world feel with a modern touch. The views are breathtaking and the atmosphere is so relaxing. I wish I could stay here more often.

Room Tip: Great views
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family