All reviews taking care the wi fi electric kettle beautiful beach excellent stay comfortable stay majorda beach xavier accommodations guesthouse hosts tv balcony privacy supermarket airport goan
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Photos can be deceptive .

C-pearl is actually much better that what it looks in the photos.

Initially looking at the photos we really expected to have a wooden hut similar to most of the cheap properties we get in south Goa.

But no, this is a proper house, owners are staying at the back side and the frontal part is given away for tourists.

Clean big rooms with AC and Refrigerator. They also give electric kettle (somehow they forgot to give it to us, but we had our own so did not bother) .

Just 200 mtrs away from Majorda beach.

Parking is done nearby, but not an issue.

Overall great host, nice home and beach is very nearby, go for this one.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shomi S
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I booked C-Pearl post reading all the positive reviews and i was not disappointed.

I reached the place from the airport and met Peter who showed me my room on the first floor. It was a nice room with a clean bed and a clean washroom. Since i traveled in the later half of May 2018, the AC in the room proved be a blessing. The room also had a functional TV & Refrigerator which was stocked with water and soda. The room was cleaned on a daily basis and Peter was always ready to help/give advice when required.

What more could i ask for? This place went above my expectations.

The location is perfect. Around 250 mts away from Majorda beach and has multiple restaurants nearby out of which 2 were open when i visited(Pentagon & Samhen which are 5 mins walk from the place).

There are stores nearby to buy groceries and spirits and there is bike rental shop right next to Pentagon.

My stay here was relaxed and peaceful which is what South Goa epitomizes. No disturbance, no excessive tourism, etc.

I would recommend this property to anyone travelling solo or with their family.

Room Tip: Take the room on the upper level for less noise
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Discoverer00
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Everything about this little hotel goes slow and easy. If you’re here you get it. The WiFi is gonna break your heart. Iffy, spotty and generally slow. Once in a while it’s actually ok, but it’s so varied it’s not worth counting on. I mostly did the hotspot off my phone, that was a little better.

The breakfast is fine. I asked for a Goan roll instead of toast. The roll delivery guy comes around tooting his horn on his motorbike eight every morning, so if you want it like that it’s possible. The owner gets few anyway. The bed is two twins pushed together. It’s old school firm. Only a little better than a straw mat upcountry. I stayed a week. I was good with it. Excellent value for money.

Motor bike rental across the road.

Goa this time of year is slow going. I have heard stories about how wild it can be in season. May is the end of the low season. Some places; like Mish Mar, close down for a few months. I left May 15th. Rain in the forecast starting tomorrow every day! Buh bye! I’m glad I’m gonna miss it!

Very good location. Right at Majorda Beach. This IS one of the better beach access roads. Many of the best restaurants in South Goa are right in this neighborhood. Number one, Mish Mar is on the beach itself less than ten minutes walking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Iratdog
Reviewed February 22, 2018

First time in Majorda and picked this hotel by the previous reviews on Tripadvisor.Welcomed by our hosts Glens and Peter and shown straight to our room which was spotlessly clean with a fridge ,kettle ,TV, and a/c.Had breakfast on our balcony first morning, fruit , omlette ,toast juice and tea all for 150 rupees each.The bathroom was fully tiled and the water was always hot.On departure Peter who also runs a taxi service took us to our next destination.It was a wonderful stay and we will definitely return on our next visit to Majorda.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Everything is great here can't do enough for u, great hosts breakfast wonderful defo not budget place better. Clean lovely rooms, great location, near the beach, supermarket near wot more do u want, defo thumbs up

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends