All reviews ocean view rainfall shower lovely hotel beautiful swimming pool rooms are spacious short stay nice beach within walking distance a wonderful stay majorda beach minute walk alex wifi success beaches moments gated
Reviewed October 25, 2018

What a wonderful stay! This is the epitome of a boutique hotel. The staff were amazing and so helpful - they really made my stay amazing. At the end of monsoon season, I had the entire place to myself for much of the time. Every morning there was a wonderful breakfast of local fruit, homemade breads and dahl, amazing omelettes and fruit juices. Then, my own sunbed next to the immaculate pool was all set up. If I needed a taxi, it was there in moments. The hotel is quiet and immaculately clean. There is a book swap library, you can order beers and snacks. Good WiFi. Very walkable to the beach and village with great beach shacks for food. Good local bus service and not far from the train station. Cannot recommend more highly and thank you so much. Just an advisory: there are no lifts so you may have a few stairs to walk up, but the fabulous staff carried all my luggage.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed June 8, 2018

We spent a couple of days in the hotel last february. Mr Alex and the staff were very welcoming, helping whenever it was possible . The hotel is new and very well maintained, very quiet and peaceful. The beach is very close and very nice.
We were there with small kids (1.5 and 5) and they enjoyed a lot the place.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Nice relaxed setting, great room, great bed, warm hospitality from all the staff. Aleixo and Maria are great hosts and helped by arranging transfers to and from airport and the day trips for sightseeing using local guides. You need to get out and explore as the hotel is a bit remote and quite which is what we needed. Its just 10mins to nice beach. Majorda is a lovely area for a stroll and to pick up some beers from the local shop or have a great low cost meal! You must get a Goa'n Sunrise made from the local cashew Feni at Pentagon Restaurant. You must have a meal at Martin's Corner!

Room tip: Sea View Rooms are not directly looking over the sea but you can see it, but nice outlook. Balcony is spacious
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Mr. Alex & his staff were excellent, welcoming hosts during my short stay in Goa... I arrived quite early (7am), but was immediately shown to my room nonetheless. After a shower and a nap, a late breakfast was freshly prepared for me-- a variety of meats, eggs & toast to go with great coffee & mixed fruits-- enjoyed beside their beautiful swimming pool.

The room was very cool & quiet, as well as spacious and comfortable... It had simply the best bed/linens I've slept on anywhere in Asia! The very clean, modern design/decor added to the resort's feel of relaxing elegance. The bathroom (especially the rainfall shower!) was of an equally high standard.

Staff quickly solved and sorted my technical issues (getting logged-on to WiFi and using the dish TV satellite), and provided useful shopping/dining tips when asked... Mr. Alex arranged for an early (5am) taxi on the day of my departure, and even woke-up to see me off! He also gave me some delectable mangoes (grown on the property) to ripen and enjoy later in my travels... I'm so glad I decided on the Praia da Oura-- what a wonderful stay; I definitely look forward to returning!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
aleixopereira, Owner at Praia da Oura, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Hi . thanks for your kind words . it means a lot to us being a new resort at Goa. We await to welcome you once again . Warm Regards

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We came to Goa in low season and the hotel and beach were awesome (especially after the crowds of Bombay). But, it was hot. This hotel has a beautiful swimming pool, a lovely lobby, and super service. We enjoyed talking with everyone at the hotel. We visited most of the beaches on a scooter, but the one close to this hotel was our favorite. There is good food on the beach, and we had front row seats to a beautiful sunset. The cook to order breakfasts were delicious.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank floyda18

Thank you Floyd for your wonderful comments .We are a new Resort and your comments mean a lot to my new venture . Goa Bless. We await to welcome you once again .Thanks