See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 23, 2017

The place we visited, Majorda, is located in a sweet and quiet side of Goa that I did not know existed, until I visited with my family.

Good Faith Holiday Homes is run by an amazing couple, who in a short time stole our hearts with their warmth, kindness, and for treating us more like family.

The facilities are excellent - we stayed in the family room - neat, clean, and within short walking distance from the beach and some of the popular eateries in south Goa (Fish Ka, Martin's Corner, Pentagon).

If you treasure solitude, raw nature, and pristine beaches, then do head for south Goa.

I am not here to promote any site/person, so if you require personal advise, do feel free to reach out and I can share contact numbers of bike/car rental, plus some hot tips how to stay on a budget and yet have a ball!!

Room tip: The family room right at the top is the best place for family, though it is located on second floor with steps to climb.
Date of stay: May 2017