All reviews majorda beach seafood north goa properties peace
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

This resort has a huge towering complex and as of April 2018 resembles Ankor Vat of Cambodia fame. The hotel has been shut for a long time from the looks of it and Mother Nature has simply taken over , the central building is dilapidated, I did see a couple of watchmen at the desolate gates... eerie that it was, I simply sped away..... nothing short of tales from the macabre ....

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
10  Thank amritr84
Reviewed April 20, 2018

The beach was lovely, the shacks sell cheap, if somewhat warm beer and some nice food, especially the seafood.

BUT the local police can and will try and hustle you for everything from smoking on the beach to littering. If they hit you up, hide your cash and make them write you a ticket, they'll piss about and try and intimidate you but they wont actually do anything except write your name on a piece of paper to try and scare the other tourists they're hustling.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018

I have Stayed there for 3 Nights. The shoreline is only a leave through the lodging garden. Majorda beach is spotless and calm far from the hustles and clamors of the North goa. There are beach shakes accessible with great eating out choices on the off chance that you don't wanna eat at the resort. On account of Bonzo Travel Services for sorting out the Perfect remain. Consummate place for peace sweethearts. I Would like to visit once more!

Room tip: Beautiful View
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

An excellent property. Great hospitality. Best beach in Goa.
I have stayed in 5* properties in Goa like Taj holiday village, cidade but this property is my favorite. Right on the beach, quite place to relax.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I visited here as I said for my friends reception, rooms are excellent, staff is very very good, I enjoyed my short stay there.

At the time of reception, everything was perfect, decoration was good.

Main thing is food, I loved the food served, very well cooked, veg and non veg both are awesome, drinks are also there, everything was up to the mark.

10 on 10