Hostal & Suites Pata de Perro
Hotel America(Bacalar)
  • Pool
Rancho Encantado(Bacalar)
  • Pool
All reviewsshared bathroomthe main squarecommon roomgreat locationhuge bedprivate rooma great stayair conditioningrecommend this placehostelkitchenlagoonaccommodationswimfanfridgevibe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Huge suite with kitchen, bathroom, balcony and two bedrooms. Clean, neat and tidy. Full air conditioning as well as fans. Helpful staff that know the area and provide maps and guidance if required. Attached to a lovely cafe that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as lovely home made cakes and drinks. A bit noisey early morning / early evening as the kitchen workspaces faced my room, but other than that, a lovely stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

It’s a nice place, with friendy owners and a great location. The room and also shared bathroom were really clean.
The breakfast is just coffee and bread, but there is a restaurant with amazing breakfasts near the hotel so it is not a problem.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed 2 nights here I have to say the ladies at the front desk were so helpful taking the time to suggest good restaurants and things to do. Exceptional customer service!
Great location centre of town close to everything. Easy walk to waterfront and restaurants.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
PatadePerroBacalar1, Front Office Manager at Hostal & Suites Pata de Perro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

thank you Max, we try to do our best! So glad you enjoyed the place

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at Pata de Perro for 2 nights on our trip through Mexiko and we can really recommend it. The friendly staff helped us with every question we had and gave us great advice what to do in Bacalar. The private room with shared bathroom was cute, clean and had a quiet (!) AC. Thanks for the great time!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
PatadePerroBacalar1, Director de Recepción at Hostal & Suites Pata de Perro, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you to you, it´s always a pleasure to meet such nice people

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

When I arrived, I was warmly welcomed by the host. She set me up with a lake tour and recommend many restaurants and places to swim since not all places have public access. She as definitely fun to connect with! The location is perfect, right in the middle of everything. It's not on the beach but it's only steps away! The bedroom was clean and with AC. A great place for backpackers! I was able to leave my bag in a locked locker (after I checked out) as I explored the town.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
PatadePerroBacalar1, Director de Recepción at Hostal & Suites Pata de Perro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

thank you Megan for sharing, it's been a real pleasure to help!