All reviewsthe looprecommend staying herea lovely stayhot showerdouble bedjuicesquaresouvenircotopaxi
Reviewed September 21, 2016

We were a group of 5 - stayed in the very spacious dorm room! The staff was very very every kind - one of our friends got very sick after the Quilotoa loop and they called drove him to the hospital to see a doctor...

It is a simple accommodation with hot water! Nice treat after the loop :)

Also unlike the Tiana Hostel they don't charge you for luggage storage which is amazing!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2016

We had a reservation problem at Hostel Tiana. So we ended up at Hotel Central. What a happy accident!
The hostess was so kind to us - providing us with directions, a delicious breakfast for a low price, and storage for our bags during our Quilotoa trek. She patiently conversed with us in our "survival" Spanish. I wish I had her here at home so I could make progress toward fluency!
The room was comfortable and quiet with a beautiful view of the nearby church.
Conveniently located in Latacunga. Super wifi.

Room Tip: You can ask for a quiet room - we had our choice when we arrived.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank nhcollfamily
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Nice place I stayed at both before and after I did the Quilotoa loop. The staff are so friendly and helpful.
It was quiet when I stayed here so I had a dorm room to myself.
I was able to store my bag for free while I did the loop which was nice.

Good place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2016

What made our stay here was the kindness of the hosts, the Grandma was lovely and we got a chance to practice our Spanish with the little boy while having breakfast.

Room was good with a hot shower and was a very good size, no problems with wifi, and our room had a great view of the park, would recommend staying here as you get a private room and private bathroom for less than elsewhere, we paid $10 pp.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

Friendly, attentive and comfortable. Had a great stay at the hotel. Central location makes it a treat. They even kept our bags safe while we did the Quilotoa Loop. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a comfortable before and after. $10pp.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple