All reviews reflexology massage great place for dinner food court kettle location
Reviewed November 4, 2014

I chose to stay in this Inn in the first place because of excellent reviews from previous guests. However, I am utterly disappointed with this Inn for the very lousy services as stated below

1) Poor Wifi services
- The person in charge informed that Queen room does not come with wifi, only King room does. So i chose the King room (obviously more expensive). However the it is of very limited connection (i.e cannot connect at all). I asked the person in charge, the answer was : "the wifi connection is always not good one, sorry all King room is fully occupied". Very disappointing Wifi services + poor counter service

2) Poor room service
- I called up and ask about iron+iron board. The answer i got is that "We don't have iron here". I was really surprised in the first place. Upon further quetioning, I was told that another customer has taken the iron and at that time, there was no iron available. After some discussion, she got me an iron (But without iron board !! There is no iron board in this inn!!!)) And I have to return the Iron to her myself!

3) The toilet has no door!!!
- Believe it or not, if you not staying alone, think twice!
- Your family/spouse/friend will look at you when you're doing "business" and worse of all, I believe the odour would be "pleasant"

4) No tea/coffee/sugar available in the room

Although the price is reasonably cheap for this clean&tidy Inn + good location. However, if any of my comments will be your concern, please reconsider.

I will not visit this Inn again...

Date of stay: November 2014
3  Thank alex k
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My occupation requires me to travel extensively. My first visit to this hotel was with my colleague which is before Chinese New year, second time was last June and third experience was few days ago. Experience with this hotel is always pleasant and never disappointed me.

Location of the hotel is great which is in the center of the city. Don't worry about the food, supermarket, banks.. they are all nearby. When both of us first entering the hotel room, OMG the design of the room was really nice and the room is very clean. Really surprise that for the amount we paid, we can enjoy a soft & comfy bed, good air-conditioning system, a big flat screen TV, daily room services, CCTVs which allow you to monitor your vehicle, free wifi access, safety box, iron&ironing board upon request, towels, shampoo and shower facilities that impressed me the most.

Agree with reviews in Tripadvisor that for less than RM100 you spent, the room rate is considered SO CHEAP! Experience with CT1 Inn is really pleasurable and memorable, would definitely be my next stay in Bintulu.

Date of stay: August 2014
2  Thank Lachelle29
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Well, I stayed in a single bed room, everything is clean nice and the design is modern. Ilove the shower especially. I was late for checking out but the staff just turn blind eye. By short everything was fine. I went bar hopping as there's bars around that area, walking distance

Date of stay: January 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Tediz Y
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My first impression when entering the room was "WOW". For an Inn & the price I paid, I may agree with Eat_Wind that rating this as a 5-star inn or 3-star hotel is not over-rated. Very comfortable & nicely decorated. Definitely will be my next stay when I'm in Bintulu. Regarding food, no worries there are lots of restaurant around the area & just 10-minutes walk to Park City Mall.

Date of stay: September 2013
2  Thank Faridah8188
Reviewed August 18, 2013

For the amount paid, I would rate this as a 5 star inn or a 3 star hotel minus the usual amenities like swimming pool, gym and restaurant etc.

New and comfortable, room well decorated with flat screen tv, safe, ironing board, separate wc and shower. Even the shower is the big rain shower type. Wifi provided.

Location is at the end corner of Parkcity but within walking distance to the mall (15 minutes). There is a nice cafe next door serving simple western food like burgers, steaks etc which seems very popular with the locals. The food court attached to the hotel is not opened at night while I was there.

Paid around RM90 for Queen bed room. Worth every cent paid.

Date of stay: August 2013