See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

Good location - Close to Park City Mall, there's a food court right next to the inn.
Fairly quiet. Good room service.
Only complaint is the smell of cigarette in my room 203 (single room) even though it is a non-smoking room. Every day I get rid of the smell by opening the window but the smell keep coming back. Not sure it's my cleaner or my neighbor who is smoking.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank EstherW15
Reviewed May 6, 2015

terrible services!!!!!!! the reception staff have poor services until can say " if u want to stay ,stay la!" the cleaner also the same .we dont want to have room services at the next day but we have call to refill the toilet paper ,u know what the say? " hah,siapa suruh tak nak room services? !! " is that the services also serve to others customers?we dont want because we got important document inside! i really hope the manager can improve their staff what is " disipline" !!!! also very noisy at midnight when the staff close (spam) the door! really can"t sleep. got wifi but very poor

Room Tip: dont choose this hotel is better until they know what is "disipline"
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank lcy7680
Reviewed November 4, 2014

I chose to stay in this Inn in the first place because of excellent reviews from previous guests. However, I am utterly disappointed with this Inn for the very lousy services as stated below

1) Poor Wifi services
- The person in charge informed that Queen room does not come with wifi, only King room does. So i chose the King room (obviously more expensive). However the it is of very limited connection (i.e cannot connect at all). I asked the person in charge, the answer was : "the wifi connection is always not good one, sorry all King room is fully occupied". Very disappointing Wifi services + poor counter service

2) Poor room service
- I called up and ask about iron+iron board. The answer i got is that "We don't have iron here". I was really surprised in the first place. Upon further quetioning, I was told that another customer has taken the iron and at that time, there was no iron available. After some discussion, she got me an iron (But without iron board !! There is no iron board in this inn!!!)) And I have to return the Iron to her myself!

3) The toilet has no door!!!
- Believe it or not, if you not staying alone, think twice!
- Your family/spouse/friend will look at you when you're doing "business" and worse of all, I believe the odour would be "pleasant"

4) No tea/coffee/sugar available in the room

Although the price is reasonably cheap for this clean&tidy Inn + good location. However, if any of my comments will be your concern, please reconsider.

I will not visit this Inn again...

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank alex k
Reviewed August 15, 2014

My occupation requires me to travel extensively. My first visit to this hotel was with my colleague which is before Chinese New year, second time was last June and third experience was few days ago. Experience with this hotel is always pleasant and never disappointed me.

Location of the hotel is great which is in the center of the city. Don't worry about the food, supermarket, banks.. they are all nearby. When both of us first entering the hotel room, OMG the design of the room was really nice and the room is very clean. Really surprise that for the amount we paid, we can enjoy a soft & comfy bed, good air-conditioning system, a big flat screen TV, daily room services, CCTVs which allow you to monitor your vehicle, free wifi access, safety box, iron&ironing board upon request, towels, shampoo and shower facilities that impressed me the most.

Agree with reviews in Tripadvisor that for less than RM100 you spent, the room rate is considered SO CHEAP! Experience with CT1 Inn is really pleasurable and memorable, would definitely be my next stay in Bintulu.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Lachelle29
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Well, I stayed in a single bed room, everything is clean nice and the design is modern. Ilove the shower especially. I was late for checking out but the staff just turn blind eye. By short everything was fine. I went bar hopping as there's bars around that area, walking distance

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo