I stayed at Popa Paradise Beach Resort for a friend’s wedding. Vince and Rosie, the owners, went out of their way to make sure that you had a fantastic time. We were a group of maybe about 40 people, but they remembered the names of everyone. The rooms were nicely decorated, and the bed was super comfortable. The wedding ceremony at the beach was romantic. The food was also very good: the chef delighted us with seafood and other delicacies. A few of us staying at the hotel were birdwatchers and I have to say we were spoiled. Birdwatching can’t get easier than this: many species of birds visit the hotel ground and there is a jungle forest just behind the hotel: less than 5 minute walk. You could just wait at one spot and let the birds come near to you. This hotel could market itself as a birdwatching destination. The hotel is accessible only by boat and is so isolated that it gives you the feeling of being on a private island. I hope to be able to go back and stay for a longer period to enjoy the property better. Thanks again, Vince and Rosie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Popa Paradise is an Adults-Only (18+) beach hotel located on a stunning island called Isla Popa in the Bocas del Toro archipelago, off the Panamanian coast in the Caribbean Sea. We are located about 30 minutes away from Bocas del Toro by boat. Stay with us for an unforgettable vacation where you can relax, snorkel in beautiful clear water and visit the amazing outer islands. Our chef creates a spectacular, tasty, unique and healthy menu and can cater to vegetarians and vegans, which is all included in our all inclusive rate. We have a large range of activities and excursions from diving, fishing, zip lines to the spectacular Zapatilla islands marine park or simply relax by our swimming pool and enjoy a Popa Paradise cocktail at our swim up bar, enjoy a massage in the spa or take a walk on one of our stunning beaches. Our new beach bar and restaurant "Rosie's" is great for cool drinks on the beach all day and at night beach BBQs, bonfires, and occasionally live music under the stars. Our dedicated team of professionals will take care of your every need and ensure you have a memorable stay at our boutique resort. We look forward to meeting you at Popa Paradise - barefoot luxury! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Popa Paradise Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Popa Paradise Beach Hotel Isla Popa
- Popa Paradise Beach Isla
- Popa Paradise Beach Resort Isla Popa, Panama - Bocas Del Toro