“Lion/Tiger/Leopard - SA wild animals”

Boskoppie Lion Farm & Private Game Reserve
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd time at the Lion farm and it is only getting bigger and better each time.Staff was very friendly and informative.We got to play with Lion cubs and a Tiger.What an awesome experience and so privileged to have done that.Animals are well looked after and big fat bellys.I recommend it to anyone as the price is very affordable compared to places in Gauteng area.

All reviews
"couple"
"january"
"reception"

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Not planned was invited for an.event so.decided to have sleep over so took kids along ..arrived late so not much time spend there but kids throughly enjoyed it seeing animals and the tour .. it was awesome ...

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for the weekend with whole family & couple of young kids
Very friendly & helpful hosts from the time I made booking as well as being very accommodating. The tour was also very informative & our guide gave the tour at our pace.

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

My wide and I volunteered again for 2 weeks at the end of January and early February, and again we had a brilliant experience. Younger cubs this time, so learning to stimulate them to pee and poo was a first for me, and seeing them develop over the 2 weeks was fantastic. I've read other comments about canned hunting, and involvement in this is strenuously denied when I've asked, so I'm happy to have been here three times now. If you like cats and you have the time and money to volunteer, I'd certainly recommend Boskoppie.