“A little Gem - in Chelem”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of An amazing rental

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
frannyban...
Innisfil, Canada
“A little Gem - in Chelem”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 for a stay in September 2013

I actually stayed at this beautiful little Gem before they advertised on Trip Advisor. I found the ad privately. The hosts are wonderful and very knowledgeable of places to go and things to do, and their 4 legged pooch I believe was called Sugar came to greet us every day which I enjoyed. The hosts even left us some eggs/sugar/spices and a few staples to start us off which I thought was a lovely touch. Maria the housekeeper was very friendly and did our clothes up fresh at a reasonable price for the trip home. I'm actually sorry to see my Gem in Chelem being advertised on Trip Advisor as it will probably be more difficult to get a booking once more people know about it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sitting in the garden having my coffee smelling the flowers
Liked least: Having to leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Jul 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about our casita. Lovely that you enjoyed our Sugar (she was bereft when you left . . . sitting mournfully outside your door each morning for several days)! We recently adopted another puppy who is coming along nicely and is now almost as big as "your Sugar". I am sure you will love Panda as well when you next come to Mexico. Hope you make it back soon!!! Every good wish, Eric and Marilyn P.S. Gardens have gone crazy with the May rains, but weather has been beyond perfect for the past weeks.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing