All reviews priced drinks bit dated plenty of free parking twin room stayed for nights bar area manchester mercury
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Rooms where basic, no fridge in the rooms, bathroom had been done up, beds clean. No meals served on a Friday night, breakfast on the weekends did not start until 9.00. Staff where lovely. Entertainment was good, very friendly patrons.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank sharonmatty
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

I moved from Bolton in 2014 and anytime I head back there I’ll stay here! Clean and friendly and very reasonable on price. From the manager rite through everybody is happy and smiley! Cheers Martin Glynn & Kwez

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig G
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

we stayed for 1 night for a concert near by, handy location and easy to get to plus plenty of free parking.
the place looks a bit run down and is a bit dated, there is a smell of mould when u walk in and its dark but the lady on reception was friendly and helpful.
the room was ok, it was clean and functional but again just out dated.
the walls were very thin and we heard everything in the next room.
old carpets and old furniture, needs money spending on it.
like title says, its budget and if its somewhere just to sleep its fine, we have stayed in alot worse.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Although this is a Motel/Hotel it seems that the main trade seems to be regular party nights. I went here for one such party night but it was a private birthday rather than the Motown or such nights that seem to be the staple. There was a usual DJ / compare laid on and the venue provided a buffet of pasty and peas. The food was plentiful but of limited quality.

The building seems fairly rundown, nothing too serious just a long way from smart. Same goes for the toilets, functional and adequate and just about clean enough. I didn’t stay but friends that did said the rooms are average for the relatively low cost. The bar again was average with a decent enough selection but nothing special.

The place very much reminded me of the old Crossroads TV series. I would describe the place as cheap and cheerless. Don’t think I will be choosing to visit again anytime soon.

Room Tip: Pay a touch more and find a nearby Premiere Lodge.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2018

An absolute dive with grubby rooms, a filthy exterior that could do with a damn good jet wash and the most unwelcoming welcome from reception but then again I guess you get what you pay for. I don't think I'll be staying at this place ever again.

Stayed: November 2017