“more fun than the museum”
Review of Arken Cafe

Arken Cafe
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Ishoej
Reviewed May 13, 2017

we are not the biggest fans of modern art but this is a good day out, see the museum, wander round the shop, good walk along the close beach and see one of the sleeping giant sculptures but our highlight is the cafe. Really good value and very nice lunch, not usually busy. Good choice, and all very well prepared. Much more fun than the museum!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Nice place to digest the load of artistic imagery of the collections over a good cup coffee or tea. We do not know of the food.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

Delicious. I got a muffin and a tea. Even the tea was great. I would have loved to try more of the food they had on the menu.

Reviewed July 12, 2015

I had a cup of coffee here with my friends after we visited the Bjoern Winblad exhibition. I like the view. It is always a very lovely place. A flock of geese landed outside on the island moat while we were having our drinks. Service is very friendly, with a smile. My cakes was scrumptious.

Reviewed March 28, 2015

Simple lunch including sandwiches or burgers. Nice ambience and comfortable surroundings. Good place to relax after visiting the exhibitions.