“What is up with the meat? ”

South Park Clubhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

We often eat at the Clubhouse...but after today, we will go somewhere else. They're definitely skimping on their meat...i ordered a steak salad, and the steak had a really funky texture and taste...it eas definitely a cheap cheap piece of meat that was pumped with some kind of flavoring...very disappointing and i think the chicken on my hubbys salad was also shot up with preservatives. GROSS!!!
I have to say the wings were excellent...but that was all. The bartender was very nice as well....but the food....GAG!!!!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 2, 2017

This is a nice place in a convenient location for the locals. The menu is large, and the beer options are plentiful. The staff is very friendly but I've noticed that they are relatively inattentive. Food always takes a while to come out too. The flavors are nothing special at all. Very subpar average food. Except the french onion soup, that's quite good. People come here to drink beer and catch up - not for the food. Reasonably priced. If you are visiting from out of town, this probably isn't worth the visit.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

The best things I can say about our visit is that the staff was rather friendly, that our party of 10 was easily sat since the restaurant wasn't very busy that evening for dinner and that there were several large TV's. Of all of our apps and meals, literally nothing stood out. The 1# fish sandwhich was probably the best thing but still wasn't great. The gyro salad 'meat' had about 2oz of lackluster 'meat' on it. I had considered getting the more expensive crab cake dinner but was glad that I didn't based on all of the other food's general blah-ness... I would not eat here again due to their poor food quality.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 7, 2016

The food here is decent but it is always really crowded.... Go up over the hill to Doritos and get a fish sandwich.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 27, 2016

My husband and I love the "Clubhouse" for a casual meal in the bar. They have 6+ TVs airing multiple sporting events at a time, and the music is always good - usually 70's and 80's classic rock when we visit. The staff at the bar are so welcoming and accommodating, and service is quick and efficient. I LOVE the fish sandwich and hushpuppies, and when my husband is feeling nostalgic, he'll order the hot turkey sandwich. It's just a great, comfortable go-to place in the neighborhood!

Date of visit: May 2016