Myself and my girlfriend stayed at a nearby hotel and through advertising saw the Kata Thai Cooking class which is situated in the 3rd Street Cafe. Kelly the owner and chef picked us up from our hotel and took us to the cafe. At a cost of 1000 thb we were able to make 3 courses, which were all lovely. A great introduction to Thai cooking and the Thai style of cooking. There is also an assistant on hand to help with the process which is great. Very highly recommended, and we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We would like to invite you to stay with us at the newest and most stylish guesthouse in Phuket, Thailand. The 3rd Street Café is located in the Kata Night Bazaar. We are ideally located just steps away from shopping, dining, nighttime entertainment, and only 200 meters from Kata Beach and 600 meters from Karon Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your 3rd street cafe & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Hotel Kata Beach
- 3rd Street Cafe And Guesthouse
- 3rd Street Cafe & Guesthouse Phuket/Kata Beach, Thailand