See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

First room we were given was not the best but paid an extra £50 a night and got a better room overlooking the pool and sea . It is a large hotel, didn't see any bungalows as we have read about on here. Rooms were a good size with a safe and fridge. Towels changed daily. Breakfast was a good start to the day. Lots of bar's and restaurants on the doorstep .

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisandrewfamily13
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I first went to this resort in 2011 ,and it was a fantastic place then . In nov 2013 I returned again .to my shock Steffan the previous had sold out to a Thai woman who has no concept of how to run the place , I had booked a roomy bungalow which was tired and dirty . I had to. Lean the fridge and toilet myself . I had insects crawling through the zircon during the night landing on my face . The shower was inadequate the sheets on the bed was dirty .anyway I gave them a chance to rectify things I was away in patong for a couple of days so I'd left some laundry and asked the new owner to fix the shower etc . On returning after two days from patong the laundry was stilling. He floor the bed hadn't been made and the sheets were still soiled and the shower was still not working correctly .so I confronted the new Thai owner with my concerns to no avail so I found other accommodation more modern and cleaner for the same price per night I'd paid for two weeks initially she owed me 15.000 BHAT which she refused to re-emburse . So don't go the woman has no clue how to run the place ,,..

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jerry N
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel is located on a lovely beach and near some great shops and restaurants. The pool access rooms are definitely worth spending the extra money on with room 1115 being the best of these. It has an extra large deck and a Window seat but not as expensive as the suite.
The free Wifi in the lounge / reception area was also great although I purchased a package so I could access from my room, not as fast as public area for some reason.
I'd love to go back another time with my kids! It is an older resort but perfectly adequate, only slightly negative was the shower is over the bath, otherwise the rooms were lovely!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CB1504
Reviewed February 16, 2013

i stayed here at this Resort in may 2011 its basically a village of different sized bungalows. i loved it the staff were excellent, nothing too much trouble ,the bungalows are clean ,the food is excellent and steffan and his wife ,are brilliant hosts , next door is an excellent Italian demarios, location excellent go down the hil to the left 5 mins from all the shops and bars ,go doen the hill to the right 5 mins the fantastic kata beach ,also the breakfasts are really good

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Jerry N
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Truely a fantastic friendly resort. We stayed here 10 nights and had the best time of our lives right here. We had a pool access room that was a real ripper thing, a must for a little extra money. Situated right on the beach just like they said with excellent swimming and food layed on any time of the day or night. Breakfast is massive all you could possibly want and more, if you can fault the breakfast you'd be a miserable sort. The staff are super friendly with nothing ever too much effort, the rooms very well appointed very neat and serviced daily. The resort has it's own restaurants and bars with each one being a memorable experience. You're friendly they're friendly food and accomodation fantastic what are you waiting for???
Ron&Megan

Room Tip: pool access room a must for so little extra
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple