Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome Scuba Dive Trip

I went to koh racha yai and racha noi for scuba diving. My diving was very fantastic. The reef and... read more

Reviewed today
jibjoice_joice
My first dive couldn't have been more awesome without you guys, Scottish Micheal and Noo !!!

Thanks for being a good instructor and for guiding me on the right path. I will always be thankful... read more

Reviewed today
Papatsorn K

1,132 results
All reviews david hall open water course phi phi diving experience great instructor private instructor racha yai day trip marine life shark point my advanced open water padi certification underwater camera king cruiser breakfast and lunch these guys underwater world
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We turned up on Tuesday and got the plans sorted for the hubby to go out on Wednesday for 3 dives.
All explained on their website.
Picked up at 730 and in the water by 10.
Sam the dive instructor was originally from Sydney Australia. Saw lots of fish and interesting sites.
Professional, food delish and ALL staff were great.
Thanks A+.s

Reviewed April 2, 2018

We have booked a fun dive (Racha Noi) and came back for two full days afterwards: Koh Phi Phi and King Cruiser Wreck, FTW! People working at Phuket Dive Tours are lovely and helpful; we even got to order food and eat with them at the office - and got sore throat medicine as well :-). The organization was all well done and they never forgot about us when it came to pick us up ;-P.
Most important, the divings were top notch. We always have had GOOD food served on boats and enough time to prepare equipment and ourselves in general before descending.
The instructors (Sam and Henri) explained everything in details and they were open to answer any questions or doubts. They took a good care of us under the water so we could do what we came for - enjoy diving!
Sam also conducted Advanced Open Water Diver for one of us. He delivered all needed materials, his wide knowledge and assured that all of the dives are safe and done properly; he also helped us to pick some equipment in his free time!
He is both PADI and SSI instructor so there is no restriction for agencies anymore! After each diving day, there is a possibility to buy high quality photos made by guides/instructors for quite cheap.
They are really reliable and safety is priority for them! There is no point to look for another diving company in Phuket.
They made our experience memorable: Diving at Phi Phi and Koh Dok Mai, with very impreSSIve conditions. We defenitely Recommend, so don't hesitate to Book an SSI Advanced Adventurer course with Phuket Dive Tours, you're gonna love it ;)

1  Thank mathilde l
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Did a "Try Scuba Diving" dive off the beach at Kata. Was something I always wanted to try but wasn't sure I wanted to fork out for a full dive course. Dave the owner/manager spelled out all the options available and the relevant prices without being a high pressure "salesman", which I really appreciated. I did the dive with Sam who took me through the safety introduction and then the dive. It was fantastic and something I will continue with in the future. Highly recommended.

2  Thank ajanddk
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Our trip to Phi Phi Islands with Phuket Dive Tours was by far our best day trip experience. The trip out was calm and scenic, the sites were beautiful and the team (shout out to Mike!) We're professional and fun. On top of that, the boat was spacious and the food (breakfast, lunch, snack and light dinner) was delicious. Would highly recommend this trip to everyone visiting that has time for a full day adventure. If you only have a short time, it's worth asking about Phuket Dive Tour's other dives!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Found the shop by Googling and was very pleasantly surprised at how friendly and helpful everyone was.

Location is great, just off the Kata beach, brisk 5 minutes walk from hotel. Didn't have to skip breakfast even though start time was rather early.

At first I've booked only for SSI Open water diver course - but after completion also opted for deep dive and wreck specialties.

David provided me with wealth of information to study, so there were no surprises in water and quizes were quite familiar. Having all course info downloaded on the phone is very convenient - you don't need constant Wi-Fi for mySSI to work.

My instructor, Phillip was extremely helpful with all of my questions and concerns and provided for a very enjoyable experience. He recently celebrated his 250th student and it really shows. Always a pleasure to see professional at work.

So back to specialty courses - this was not a regular approach as I did combination of deep/wreck (at discount!) at same day - starting on OWD. As I didn't have enough time for advanced (constant dives are very taxing) this was very good match for me.

I did total of 8 dives, visited Racha Noi / Racha Yai, King Cruiser and several other dive sites.

All in all, will definitely recommend and will try to visit again when on Phuket.

2  Thank Кирилл К