“Perfect holiday in Phuket”
other traveller has booked this property
Private sunbathing by your own pool Magnificent Ocean and Sunset views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Superb 4 bed villa with large infinity pool, Ocean and sunset views
Private sunbathing by your own pool
Magnificent Ocean and Sunset views
Private infinity pool
Drinks served by your own private secluded pool
Large pool , totally private and secluded with great Ocean and Sunset views
Magnificent villa set behind high cut limestone walls
Superb rooftop Sala over private pool, Ocean views
Villa protected by limestone walls and remote controlled gates
Dining opens to pool and sunbathing and Ocean and sunset views
Fine food cooked by our staff
Cocktails by the pool - fabulous
Our staff ready and waiting to make sure you have the best holiday - EVER
Open plan kitchen and dining
Open plan kitchen and living area
Spacious lounge with flat screen tv opens to private pool
Spacious lounge opens to private pool
Malee, upper floor plan
ground floor plan
Ground floor hallway leads to 4 large double bedrooms
Master bathroom has double Jacuzzi Bath and walk in shower area.
Bedroom 2 can be made up with 2 single beds
All bedrooms have their own private gardens.
Every bedroom has an ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 4
Peace on Kata Beach
Fun on Kata Beach
Phuket beach nearby
Surfing at Kata
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TimoLux
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Perfect holiday in Phuket”
Reviewed January 6, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We booked Villa Malee for our first holiday in Thailand and it was perfect. We would like to extend our warmest thanks to Brian, Khun Noi and her whole team. All our expectations for the stay were exceeded, and it is hard to tell what could be improved based on our experience. Food was excellent and we had dinner every night at the villa. We thought that we'd be disappointed if we went somewhere else and therefore begged the staff to prepare the dinner on the last night as well (even if they were supposed to have a day off). Kata beach was within an easy reach from the villa by foot or tuktuk.

Your age range 35-49
7 Jan 2018
I am so delighted that Timo and his extended family enjoyed their stay in my Villa Malee. Mystraff and I just love getting five star reviews - it is what we live for!

Best wishes

Brian
Steven T
“Wish our stay was longer!”
Reviewed January 3, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

What can I say, Villa Malee is perfect! The kids love it and even before the holiday is over, they talked about returning to the Villa. The pool is very good size with float and jacuzzi. Nothing to fault about the villa which is very well kept. Host Brian popped over to say "Hi" and he was prompt with his response even before our trip. Khun Noi the villa manager made us feel so welcome and she is very efficient, arranging our massages, nail painting. Both Brian and Noi gave us piece of mind by assuring us that they can be contactable at all times and indeed they were. The maids are very good cook and prepared such delicious home-cooked and fresh food, I must say that they are restaurant standards! Any regrets booking with Brian at Villa Malee? Yes, we have, wish our stay was longer. Brian, we certainly had a Great Time in your immaculately kept villa!

5 Jan 2018
I am personally delighted that Beatrice and her family enjoyed their stay in my Villa Malee so much. Our staff love getting five star reviews, and I will pass on her comments to Noi and the remainder of our staff. I have also given them all a Christmas bonus! Come back soon Beatrice, you will always be welcome.
Best wishes Brian
alexander...
Canton of Zurich, Switzerland
“**** FANTASTIC ****”
Reviewed December 15, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Brian and his team did a great job from A-Z.
Our whole family (mother, father, brother and myself) felt like at home during our entire stay. we can only say: check it out yourself and your review will not sound any different than ours!

Great treatment from the staff and they are such good cooks! also the pool and the whole athmosphere at the villa is unique.

Four short words are left to say: WE WILL BE BACK:-)

17 Dec 2017
It is brilliant for me and my staff when guests take the time to say how much they enjoyed their stay in my Villa - Alex and his family were charming and so easy to look after. Thanks Alex, and see you next time!
Lynda M
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A Truly Wonderful Holiday!”
Reviewed June 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The holiday was wonderful! Having stayed in Villa Malee 5 years ago I was hoping it would be as wonderful as it was back then. I was not disappointed !! The villa is the perfect place to enjoy beautiful Phuket. Set far enough away from the hustle and bustle making it the perfect relaxation spot to enjoy the views and superb service offered, yet in walking distance of Kata beach..perfect!
Khun Noi and her team excelled themselves in being available to answer any questions we had, advise and book services and their care of us was exceptional. Villa is 5 star with beautiful clean facilities and the best of the best Thai cooking provided. Cannot fault anything it was all just so lovely and me and my guests thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will most definitely be back!

30 Jun 2017
It was super to see Lynda again after many years. We are very happy she enjoyed her stay again and we hope she will come back soon.
Carlie G
“Amazing Villa!”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This Villa is amazing! The villa itself is very comfortable and has all amenities. The bedrooms and bathrooms are all very comfortable. The layout of the kitchen and family room wrapping around the pool area makes it very social. The pool area itself has great views and has lots of seating area. The Villa staff were warm and friendly. They assisted us whenever required, cooked great food and kept the villa extremely clean. The owner and property manager continuously kept in contact with us the moment we booked the villa. Always available to answer questions and help wherever possible. Such a great find on Air B&B.... we are already thinking of booking our next stay!

5 Apr 2017
Thanks Carlie, for your five star review. It is really appreciated by my staff and I. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Best wishes Brian
Matt F
“Beautiful home, wonderful staff”
Reviewed March 30, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Villa Malee was an excellent experience from beginning to end. Brian, the owner, contacted me shortly after booking and arranged our airport transfers, had the house stocked with beverages and snacks, and everything was easy as can be. Noi, the house manager, arranged scooter rentals, dinner reservations, laundry service, and more. The onsite chefs were excellent and provided fresh meals every single day. The villa is up the hill, which offers an excellent view and a nice breeze, but you cannot really walk down to the beach, meaning you will want to use either their optional driver or (recommended) rent very cheap scooters. Everything was ace.

31 Mar 2017
My staff and I were delighted that Matt and his friends enjoyed the villa so much . We hope they come back soon.
By the way there is a tuk tuk station at the front of the villa, so my staff will call you a tuk tuk at any time of day. My daughters aged 8 and 10 have walked to the beach with friends, but I prefer to drive.
Excited1U...
UK
“Fantastic Villa Malee”
Reviewed November 28, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My husband and I booked Villa Malee for two weeks mid November 2016. We needed to recharge out batteries big time and found that Villa Malee has it all and more.

We were collected hassle free from the airport by Paul and received a very warm welcome from the manager and staff on arrival at the villa where we were presented with a bouquet of flowers and cold drinks. We felt like royalty (Downton Abbey eat your heart out). It was a lovely gesture and everyone made us feel extremely welcome from the start. Brian had even made sure there was cold bottle of champagne in the fridge for later. We were then given a tour of the villa by the brilliant/friendly manager Khun Noi. Villa Malee is extremely spacious and the two girls keep it beautifully clean. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you would need if you wanted to cook for yourself but we asked the chef to cook our evening meals and we were not disappointed. They went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed and the price for the whole two weeks for drink, snacks and evening meals came to an impressive £150. The quality was outstanding and the price equally good. The infinity pool is amazing with it's views of the sea and is kept beautifully clean. It's in the sun most of the day and towels are provided for swimming. We did a couple of trips out which the manager arranged for us and we were not disappointed. Paul the driver was really friendly and we used him for our trips out at a reasonable price.
We were not there for the night life but to get anywhere you really need a taxi but the good news is it's not expensive to get to Kata beach with it's many shops and resturants.

We have come home wishing we were back. Brian and his team provided exactly the kind of break we needed. The staff were never intrusive but there if and when needed. Nothing was ever too much trouble. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.
Thanks to everyone for a fabulous stay x

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool, location, staff, owner
Liked least: Nothing I disliked
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Jan 2017
We were so pleased that Kate and her husband enjoyed their "second honeymoon" . They were a delight to host and my staff enjoyed looking after them. Thanks also for the present Kate.
Hope to see you again in the future.
Best wishes Brian Phillips , Owner.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing