We booked a deluxe room which was lovely. The Reception check in is a very slow process. Once we got our keys we ended up taking our own bags to the room - didn't know how long the porter would be! We only used the pool once which was lovely and the pool bar made great cocktails but we tended to spend our time out and about. We also booked our transfers and day touing at local agencies as we found the tour desk to be expense when comparing elsewhere. If you want a "resort" style holiday where you stay put, go to Club Med. This property was clean, comfortable and and had a great pool area. We liked it for what it was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach, Thailand