The hotel is removed from the hubbub, which was nice. When we checked in their was a slight problem-we booked the hotel through IndoChina tours and the receptionist at Boomerang state we hao have a voucher (we prepaid months prior). She wasn't very helpful in offering to call IndoChina to rectify the problem; this created some stress for us. However, everything else was great about our stay. Beware-even though reception says it opens at 7 a.m. it was never open on time during our stay. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The restaurant was good. The staff was great-an Italian gentleman and Nye (sp), and James were all terrific (especially Nye who is a ray of sunshine!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach, Thailand