stayed here for 2 nights. Has ordered the airport transport service for 800Baht one way. Expensive but if you are looking for a complete relax trip you should opt for this. The service is good, Mr. Naing (hope i remember the name correctly) has served us well and answered a lot of queries. Due to it isn't peak season for Phuket, we didn't see much people around, so we are like having the whole place on our own.It's a very small resort with only 21 rooms and far from the beach, you can have complete peace of mind if this is what you are looking for. Quite far to walk from beach, so if you wanna somewhere near the beach, this definitely isn't a good place for you. The drawback will be it's very tiring to walk up the resort and quite difficult for Tuk Tuk to climb up the hill too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach, Thailand